Here you will get information regarding WB Joy Bangla Pension and Apply Online process. Also, you can download West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Application Form PDF and Registration Form.
The honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal has been started the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Through this scheme, the government wants to help the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes meant the help of all the poor of the West Bengal state. With the help of this article, we will discuss the different significant features and advantages of the scheme.
And we have written an easy step-by-step guide through which you can apply for the best West Bengal joy Bangla scheme. Despite this, we have also mentioned important dates for the scheme and also we have provided the eligibility criteria and the important documents which are needed to apply for the scheme.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Apply
The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2022 has been divided into two phases. These two phases are Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and the Jai Johar Scheme. These two-phase separately benefit the social backward category of our society which is schedule caste and schedule tribe. The Taposali Bandhu pension scheme is for the scheduled caste and the Jai Johar scheme this for the scheduled tribe. But the main purpose of both schemes is to benefit the different caste and categories of West Bengal society.
The government of West Bengal started the Joy Bangla pension scheme will be on 1st April 2022.
Information On Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
|Name||West Bengal Joy Bangla pension|
|Launched by||Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Major Benefits Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The scheme comes as a great opportunity for the poor and lowers caste families of the state, especially during such a challenging time. so there are two major benefits of the Joy Bangla Scheme With the help of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme, people of Scheduled Castes get Rs. 600. On the other hand, with Jai Johar Scheme, people of Scheduled Tribes get Rs. 1000. Two separate schemes will be provided to the resident of the West Bengal state so they can avail of the benefits of the scheme separately. and each of the other schemes has different types of incentives available under them.
Incentives Under The Scheme
- In Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme Rupees 600 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- In the Jai Johar scheme Rupees, 1000 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Apply Online
The Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the West Bengal pension scheme so you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The candidate must be a permanent and truly resident of West Bengal state.
- And the candidate must belong to the BPL category.
- Candidate must belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled or scheduled tribe society.
- The candidate must be not above the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be enrolled in other pension schemes of West Bengal state.
Main Features of WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
- Receivers will get the amount directly into their bank account.
- Then the government is going to launch a separate portal for this scheme soon.
- Nearly 21 lakh people of this state will get benefits from this scheme.
- Any applicant of SC / ST who is old aged/ widow / PwD can apply.
- But the budget is not fixed yet by the government.
The following documents are required while applying for the West Bengal Joy Bengala pension scheme:-
- Passport size photo.
- Copy of caste certificate.
- Aadhaar card copy, if available.
- Voter ID card copy
- Copy of digital certificate from appropriate Authority
- Self Declaration copy of the residential certificate.
- Copy of Income Certificate(Self-declaration)
- Copy of front page of bank passbook.
In Case Of Death of the applicant
In case of death of the applicant who has enrolled for the Pension schemes and is approved by the authority, then the following process will be implemented by the authority
- The authority will stop the pension of the applicant after the proper verification of the information of death.
- When in the case of the death of the applicant. So the authority will release the pending amount (if the applicant has not collected the amount) to the nominee which the applicant has made during the time of initial registration.
WB Joy Bangla Pension SchemeRegistration
To apply for the West Bengal joy Bangla scheme you are required to follow the following application process given below.
- First of all, Visit the official website given here.
- After a visit to the homepage, click on the option known as West Bengal Bangla pension scheme registration.
- The application form will appear on your screen before you.
- You can also get this application form from your nearby government offices.
- After that, you will see a form like this given here.
- Take out the print above application form PDF and fill in it such as beneficiary name, gender, DOB, age, father name, mother name, caste, etc.
- After that enclose all the documents as listed.
- You have to submit your filled application form to the following offices according to your area:-
- The block development officer in case the applicant resident in rural areas.
- The sub Divisional officers in case of the applicant are residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation in case the applicant residing in the Kolkata municipal corporation area.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form PDF
Some Points To Remember While Filling Application Form PDF
- You should fill up this application form with accurate details in block letters only.
- Remember to fill the mandatory columns.
- Always submit a self-attested copy of the documents only.
- Must Paste the passport size photograph on the application form.
The Selection Process Of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary List
So After you will submit the form the following selection process will be undertaken by the concerned authorities:-
- The Application Forms will be proper veriﬁed by the BDO/SDO or Commissioner of KMC
- They will ensure the eligibility criteria of the applicants under the scheme.
- All the eligible forms stored physically shall be digitized and uploaded in the State Portal by the BDO/SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
- The BDO and SDO will recommend the names of the eligible persons in digitized form to the District Magistrate by the State Portal.
- The District Magistrate will then forward it to the Nodal Department.
- The Commissioner, KMC will advise the names of eligible persons to the Nodal Department directly through the State Portal.
- The Nodal Department will sanction the pension
- The payment will be made directly to the bank account of the beneﬁciary through the WBIFMS portal.
- The State Portal will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless ﬂow of disbursement of pension
- The pension will be sanctioned on the 1st of every month.