UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 Latest Exam dates & Application Schedule can be checked from this page. Also, obtain UPSC Exam Calendar for the year 2022 from here. As per the notification of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), they will conduct the examinations or recruitment tests in 2021 and 2022. Recently the timetable for this has already been published. The Engineering services 2022, Combined Geoscientist 2022, CISE AC Exam 2022, NDA, CDS 2022, and NDA, CDS 2022 are just some of the notifications that they will release in 2021. This also includes one on the 22nd of September, one on the 1st of December along with one on 22nd of December.
UPSC Examination Calendar Date 2022
The concerned officials will publish the notification of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 for this year in February. Evidently, the test will take place on the 5th of June in the year 2022. The Authorities will conduct the primary examination for Civil Services on the 16th of September. The schedule for the whole project is provided in this article.
According to the timetable that UPSC has published, the IES and ISS 2021 exams will be conducted on the 24th of June. Apparently, the combined geo-scientist main exam will take place on the 20th of February.
Examination Calendar for UPSC Exams
UPSC has already scheduled the dates for preliminary examinations for Engineering Services (Prelims) along with the Combined Geo-Scientist (Prelims). This will take place on the 20th of February in the year 2022. The 10th April 2022, will be the final date of the first NDA as well as NA examinations. The date of examination for the first CDS is also the same.
- The UPSC will conduct the Combined Medical Services Test on the 17th of July in 2022. Besides, the Indian Forest Service (Main) examination will take place on the 20th of November 2022.
- The CISF AC (CISF Accreditation Commission) (EXE) The LDCE-2022 test will be held on 13th of March, 2022. Evidently, Preliminary Examination for both the Civil Services as well as the Indian Forest Service will take place on the 5th of June in the year 2022, respectively.
- The Authorities have decided to conduct the IES/ISS test on the 24th of June. Along with the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination that will be conducted on the 25th of June. They will conduct the Engineering Services (Main) Examination on the 26th of June.
- The UPSC has planned to conduct the Combined Medical Services Test (CMSE) on the 17th of July in the year 2022. Apparently, the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) examination is decided to happen on the 7th of August in 2022.
- The Examination for the post of S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE will take place on the 10th of December. The Examination (reserved) for UPSC RT/will be conducted on the 18th of December in New Delhi.
Recent Updates Related to Exams
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, the Union Public Service Commission was obliged to postpone the Civil Service Examinations for this year. In the month of May, the UPSC advocated that it had decided to postpone Civil Services Preliminary Examination. This was planned to take place on the 27th of June. Now the Preliminary Examination will happen on 10th of October instead of the earlier date.
Direct Link to download the UPSC Exam Calendar – PDF Download
UPSC Application Process and Exam date 2022
A great number of examinations from the year 2021 are still outstanding. For instance, the Prelims Test of Civil Services 2021 is decided to be conducted on the 10th of October, 2021. Along with that, the main examination will take place between January 7 and 16 in the year 2022. The complete calendar is available on the official page. That is- upsc.gov.in/calendar.
Due to the ongoing circumstances that the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) has induced, “The Union Public Service Commission has postponed the Preliminary Examination of Civil Services 2021. Earlier it was decided to take place on the 27th of June in 2021. According to a notice from UPSC this examination will now take place on the 10th of October 2021.
UPSC Application Procedure-
- Interested Applicant needs to submit a separate application for all of the UPSC Examinations. The UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims, Mains as well as Interview have different application forms. This is available on the official website.
- There is no such difficulty regarding the application as well as the selection procedure. The announcement about UPSC CSE 2021 will ensure a thorough explanation of the IAS Application process. In order to provide you a sense of what we’re discussing about, we’ll show you the processes as given below:-
- The Part I of UPSC Civil Services Examination Application Form along with Part II of the UPSC Civil Services Examination Application Form are two different documents.
- Kindly follow these simple steps to finish Section I of UPSC CSE 2021 Application form.
- Navigate the official website of UPSC. That is upsconline.nic.in for more information.
- You need to click on the Exam Notifications button from the drop-down menu.
- In order to apply online, kindly visit the Apply Online page.
- If you want to register for Civil Services Part-I, visit the URL that has been made provided.
- Carefully read all the instructions on that application form before clicking on Yes.
You need to fill out the part-I of the Application form with all of your basic details. For example-
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Permanent Residence Address
- Marital Status
- Parents’ Names
- Educational Qualification and much other information.
After entering all of the details, you need to click on the Continue button. Carefully check all of the particulars in that online form. The given information should be correct. Lastly, click on Submit button.
Procedure to fill Part II of the UPSC CSE 2021 Application Form
- You need to pay the UPSC Application Fee either online (through SBI Net Banking/debit card/credit card) or offline (in cash through the SBI bank challan). (There is no kind of fee for female candidates, SC/ST/PWD aspirants, or persons with disabilities. The remaining applicants need to pay Rs 100.)
- Photograph, Signature along with ID Card picture must be uploaded as scanned copies as per the requirements of the UPSC.
- Kindly fill in the blanks with all details regarding the method of fee payment together with the examination center.
- After that, you need to read the declaration carefully. Then hit on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Consequently, the button will present a page in front of you. This consists of a registration number, that you will use to sign up for the service. You need to make a mental note of that registration number. In the end, take a printout for future references.
Process to apply online for UPSC Mains 2021
- Only those candidates who have passed the Preliminary Examination of UPSC CSE in the year 2021 will be eligible to appear for UPSC Mains Examination held in 2021.
- Aspirants who meet the eligibility standard need to submit the Complete Application Form I (DAF-I) through online mode at upsconline.nic.in.
The Procedure to apply online for the UPSC Interviews in 2021 and 2022
- Only those applicants who have passed the UPSC Civil Services Main Examination in 2021 are eligible to appear for the UPSC Interview in the year 2021.
- All the aspirants who meet the eligibility standard need to submit the complete Application Form II (DAF-II) through online mode at upsconline.nic.in.
If anyone desires to ask any questions, kindly comment on the box provided below