TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme Apply Online | Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Online Form | Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 Eligibility | Telangana nirudyoga bruthi 2021 apply online | ts nirudyoga bruthi notification
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The Government of Telangana comes with a new scheme Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Especially for those people who have done their education but are still not able to get employment. And with the help of this scheme, the govt is going to provides financial assistance. So unemployed citizens of Telangana can become self-dependent and can manage their daily needs. Under this scheme, the govt decided to give Rs,3,016 per unemployed citizen. So through this scheme, all those people who are educated and still jobless will get Rs 3,016 per month. Because the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme was a part of an election promise by the ruling party in Telangana.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2021 Scheme Budget
The Telangana government has been fixed a budget of Rs, 1,810 crores for the successful implementation of the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme. This proclamation of the launch of this scheme was made by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget 2019-20. And the amount of the incentives under the TS scheme will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. Where beneficiaries withdrawal this amount easily. So if you want to Apply For this scheme or visit to any government offices. You just have to visit the official Website and from there you can apply for this scheme. By using this scheme you can save a lot of time and money or bring transparency to the system.
Key Details of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Provided by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Targets||To provide financial assistance|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Amount of Allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crores|
Welfare Schemes of Telangana Government
Not only the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme the government of Telangana is implementing various kinds of schemes for welfare. The government is right now working under the leadership of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. Due to the meeting, he discussing the basic issue of power, water supply, and irrigation. The government has also presented the Kaleshwaram Project. This project is the world’s largest multi-stage lift irrigation project. And you know recent years Telangana has recorded the highest paddy production. Till now the govt of Telangana has filled up to 1,31,000 jobs as of January 2021. The government is also going to announce the recruitment of another 50,000 personnel. Some of the famous welfare schemes of the Telangana government are as follows:-
- Nutritious meals in Anganwadi center
- KCR kit scheme for pregnant women
- TS Unemployment allowance scheme etc
- Scholarship scheme for students studying abroad
- Fees reimbursement scheme for students of professional colleges
- Provision of a meal with fine rice variety for students in a government school
The Target of TN Unemployment Allowance Scheme
We all know that there are many people who despite being well educated are not able to get employment. Especially for those people, the Telangana Government has launched the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme. So the main target of this unemployment allowance scheme is to provide financial help to all the educated unemployed youth of this state. And with the help of this system, the unemployed youth will become self-independent and fulfill their daily needs. Under unemployment, allowances scheme financial assistance will provide till the time beneficiary gets the job.
Advantages and features of the scheme
- TS unemployment allowance scheme is launch by the govt of Telangana.
- This is especially for those people who complete their education but still do not get employment
- And under the TS unemployment allowance scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the unemployed citizens of the state.
- The unemployed citizens of Telangana can become independent and fulfill their daily needs.
- Or Telangana govt will soon launch the implementation process under the scheme.
- Beneficiaries get Rs, 3,016 amount by this scheme.
- The budget under this scheme is fixed at Rs, 1,810 crores.
- Because the announcement of the scheme was made by CM K Chandrasekhar Rao in the budget 2019-20
- And the benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries by a direct benefit transfer method
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to visit the official website
TS Unemployment Allowance scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a domiciled resident of Telangana.
- And the applicant must have obtained his or her education from a recognized Institute.
- Or the citizens who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- The age group of applicants between 22 to 35 years
In Eligibility Criteria
- All the citizens who have four-wheeled vehicles registered under his or her name cannot apply for this scheme
- Or Those citizens who have a land of more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are prohibited by law, suspended from a government job, or have criminal charges on him cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have received a loan of Rs 50000 or more from the state or Central Government cannot apply for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidates photo
- Scanned copy of candidate signature
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Application Process of Unemployment Allowance Scheme
So if you want to apply for the unemployment allowances scheme then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, Visit the official Website by CLICK HERE
- The home page open in front of you
- On the homepage click on the registration link
- And registration form will appear in front of you
- On the registration form, you have to fill in all the details. Like your name, email id, bank account details, phone number, etc.
- After that, you have to enclose all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this registration form by clicking on submit
- By following this process you can apply for an unemployment allowance scheme
Note:- If you want to get more information regarding the scheme then you have to stay with us in the future. we will update all information from time to time as soon as the government will announce it in the future.