In the era of the digital world, the government is making lots of online platforms for government employees. And we also know without the internet and technology life is nothing. So today in this article, we are going to present information about the EHS Telangana Health Card. It is applicable to all of the government officials of Telangana.
So Applicants who are willing to apply online application for the EHS card then simply read this article to the end. With the help of this article, we will mention the step-by-step process is provided through which the government can apply for the EHS card. And this healthcare card is launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana. Basically to help all the government personnel who are not able to afford the financial bills of the hospital due to any trouble.
Telangana Health Card 2021 Apply Online @www.ehf.telangana.gov.in
Advantages of The EHS Card 2021
So there are many advantages of the Telangana EHS card, And the first benefit of the Telangana health card is free treatment and services for all the govt officers. Each retired and even working government officers can also apply for a health card. Also, government teachers are included in this scheme. Because each and every government official who is serving the country can avail of the advantages of the card. Or you don’t need to pay any type of money charge to government officials.
Short Schemes Details
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Health Card|
|Launched by||Government Of Telangana|
|Main Target||Providing free treatment of diseases|
|For Official website||CLICK HERE|
Telangana Health Card Features
We have mentioned the all-important features of this scheme below here:-
- The State Government has launched the Telangana Health card.
- And with the help of this card, the Government employees of Telangana can avail the of free medical facilities.
- Or you can obtain these services from private and government hospitals.
- For taking benefit of Telangana health card the beneficiaries only need to apply for it.
- In order to apply, the beneficiaries do not need to go to any government office or follow the long process.
- Now they are just required to visit the official website.
- On the official website, the beneficiaries can easily apply for the card
- And retired government officers can get the benefit of health card
- Or you don’t need to pay any charge.
How many diseases are covered in the scheme?
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- Ent Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery And Procedures
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
- The Applicant should be a permanent domicile of Telangana
- And the applicant must be a government Servants
- Therefore, there is no upper age limit for the scheme
- Applicant must possess all the original Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- And Residential Proof
- The Age proof
- Passport Size photo
- Valid Mobile number
How to Download Telangana Health Card (EHS)?
So you desire to download the Telangana health care card then you have to follow the simple process which is given below here:-
- First of all, Go to the official Website of the EHS Department by CLICK HERE
- On the homepage, click on the ” Sign-in” button.
- And click on the employee/pension option
- Then enter the Employee ID
- Enter the password
- Now select your employee type.
- Finally, click on the download health card
- And take out the printout for reference
How to Reset the forgot password?
Sometimes users have forgotten their password and face the problem. But don’t worry you can follow the simple process to reset/update the password:-
- First, Go to the official website of EHS by Click here.
- On the homepage, click on the ” Sign-in” button.
- Click on the employee/pension option.
- Enter the Employee ID
- And select the option of Forgot Password.
- Now Click on Click here to proceed
- Click your Employee ID.
- And click on the option ” GO”
- After that password will be sent to your registered email ID or Mobile Number..
The process to check Health Card Status
- In order to check health card status, First, open the official Website EHS Scheme.
- On the homepage, Kindly select the “Health card status” option from the Additional Information section.
- And select one of the options “employee ID” or “Pensioner ID”
- Now provide the ID number and press the search option
- Finally, your health status will appear on the screen
How to View Network Hospitals?
- Navigate the official Website of the Telangana state government, employees, and journalist Health Scheme.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the hospital’s tab
- Now you have to click on network hospitals
- And you have to click on the Health Providers
- Now you have to click on “click here for the list of hospitals”
- After the select this option you can able to see a list of hospitals.
To check the List of Wellness Centre
- Visit the official Website of the Telangana state government, employees, and journalist Health Scheme.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the wellness center
- The fresh page will be open in front of you.
- On this new page, the list of all wellness centers will appear on the screen
Download Mobile application of EHS
Telangana government has released a new mobile application for the EHS Scheme. It will be easier to use and can be opened anywhere, anytime. You only need to follow these steps to download the app on your phone.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone
- Type EJHS in the search bar OR Click here
- Click on the first result and then click on the Install button
- As a result, the app will be installed on your mobile phone
- The app is available in both Telugu and English languages
- Fill in your Health Card details in the Health Card Section
- You can call on 104 for medical help.