Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Registration form for fresh & renewal svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Online Apply eligibility criteria & amount.
In India, everyone now understands the importance of education. As a result, both the central and state government launched several schemes and policies. These schemes aim towards covering more students. Further, the government wants to help students to complete their education. Thus, the government of West Bengal state has started a scheme. Namely, the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means scholarship.
The registrations under this scheme for the year 2023 jas started. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the necessary information about registration. First of all, we will tell you about this scheme in more detail. After that, you can find the application procedure, scholarship amount, and procedure to renew the application. So, read this article till the end. You can also share it with someone who might need this scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
So, with the help of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program has launched by the West Bengal State government. For the students in West Bengal, these will also be a great opportunity. Also, we will give you details for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility 2023. Therefore, you can simply register yourself or your child under this scholarship program.
The government of West Bengal has launched the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship program. This is a great opportunity for the students of West Bengal state. Especially the ones who can not afford their education. This scheme will help the students to continue their education without any financial burden. It will increase the probability of them having a better life ahead. Moreover, it will improve the all-over literacy rate in the state. So, if you are also a needy student then you should definitely go for it. For it, you will have to first register yourself. Then you can get the benefits under the scholarship scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2023
However, this scheme has been improvised for poor family students. As their families cannot afford the fees of school. So the government has come forward for these families. In addition, to get a scholarship, students need to apply first.
As per the scheme, from class 9th to 12th class students can apply under this. And then graduation, as well as postgraduate student, can also take benefit under the scholarship program. Therefore, scholarship programs will help them for getting good education by overcoming their financial burden.
Highlights of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Worked under||The state government of West Bengal|
|Benefit of Scholarship||To give financial assistance for education through scholarship|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Basically, this scheme is for those students who come from poor family backgrounds. These families can not afford the cost of education for their children. Thus, the government of West Bengal has decided to take this responsibility. So, to receive all the benefits provided under this scheme. Firstly, you will have to register yourself for the scholarship.
Students from class 9th to class 12th can apply for this scholarship scheme. After that, they can seek help to pursue their graduation as well. Moreover, the scheme is also available for students enrolled in post-graduation courses. So, this scheme is ultimately helping the students throughout their study life.
Reward prizes Amount under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, WB gives this opportunity to every student every year. This is a golden opportunity for the students who are in need. Below we are providing you with the details of the scholarship amount. Students can apply for the scheme and receive the scholarship. However, there is some eligibility criteria that you must fulfill.
|As per Category||Class of Student||The amount is given in Scholarship|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary Education||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||Also in High Madrasah||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of public instruction (DPI)||Undergraduates in Arts||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in commerce||1000 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in science||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Undergraduates in other professional courses||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Then in, Post Graduates in Arts||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in commerce||2000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in Science||2500 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduates in other professional courses||2500 Rs. Per month|
|NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||5000 Rs. to 8000 Rs. Per month|
|Technical education at college or university level||Undergraduate in Engineering or other professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering/ Other Professional courses||5000 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||1500 Rs. Per month|
|Directorate of medical education||Diploma courses||1500 Rs Per month|
|Undergraduate in Medical stream||5000 Rs. Per month|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
So, as we have told above as well. There are some eligibility criteria that one must fulfill. You can not apply for the scheme if you do not fulfill any of these criteria. So, below we are going to provide a list of criteria decided by the authorities.
- First of all, you must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal state.
- Your family income from all sources must not exceed rupees 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Moreover, they will select students on the basis of their percentage in previous examinations.
- Besides that, there is a minimum percentage limit for higher studies as well. One must have achieved at least 75% in the Madhyamik examination. Only then they can apply for the scholarship.
- After that, if you need a scholarship for graduation. Then, you will have to achieve at least 75% marks in your class 12 examination.
- Lastly, if you want the scholarship to pursue any post-graduation course. Then, you will have to pass your graduation with at least 53% marks. While, for the students enrolled under engineering, it is 55%.
- Finally, if you want the scholarship for M.Phil. or NET research. Then there are no eligibility criteria regarding your marks. The residence criteria are still applicable.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship documents required
Find the list of all the required documents below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Then Higher Secondary Education Reports
- Mark sheet of the previous examination
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Registered Mobile number
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form
If you find yourself eligible for this scholarship scheme. Then, you can apply for it. There is some prescribed procedure that you will have to follow. Find the step-wise instructions below to register for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. This procedure is completely Online.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then, you will see the main interface of the official website on your screen.
- There you can find the registration form for the scholarship scheme. It is available right there on the home page.
- Then, click on that registration link to proceed.
- After that, you will see a new window. This will contain the application form for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship scheme.
- Fill in all the required information in this form.
- Then, attach the documents that are required. Make sure to upload all the documents very carefully.
- Following this, enter your mobile number and your e-mail ID.
- Lastly, now click on the submit tab to complete the procedure.
- Then, you will receive a 15 digit application ID along with a password.
- After this, enter this ID and password to log into your account. Then, complete the captcha verification.
- Then, you can fill out the remaining application form.
- Finally, now attach a picture of yourself and your signature. Make sure to attach the documents and pictures in the prescribed file format.
- After this, click on final submit. You have successfully applied for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process
- Firstly, the department will verify all the online applications.
- Then, they will prepare a merit list of students.
- Firstly, they will sort the students on the basis of their marks.
- Second, they will consider family income. They will prioritize the students who need it more than others.
- After that, they will release this list to the concerned department.
- Finally, after completing this procedure. The concerned department will distribute the scholarship amount. The students will receive the scholarship directly into their bank accounts.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2023
If you have already registered under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship scheme. Then, you will have to renew your scholarship form after one year. For this, first, you will have to log into the official portal. Then, you can apply for the scholarship for your category. Make sure to complete this procedure before the beginning of the next session.
However, we have provided you with all the necessary details about this scheme. But, if you are still facing any issues then you can check their official website. Moreover, you can contact them through the helpline number. Below we are providing you with all the available contact information.
Official website- svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Helpline number/Toll-free number- 1800-102-8014