West Bengal Prochesta Scheme | Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme | WB prochesta scheme form download | Prochesta Prokolpo App | prachestawb.in
The Chief Minister of West Bengal state Mamata Banerjee has initiated a new scheme. This will benefit all the inhabitants of the Bengal state primarily the daily wage laborers who are not able to make their livelihood due to the lockdown, that has been announced for the welfare of our country. The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has declared a nationwide lockdown amidst the fear of Corona virus. With the help of this article today, we would like to provide you all the necssary information regarding West Bengal Prochesta Scheme. Along with this, we will also discuss about the registration process, application form and advantages of this scheme.
The West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
The Government of West Bengal state has been providing assistance to the residents of their state. The prime focus is on the daily wage laborers. They are miserably poor and they always need this kind of assistance. Consequently, The chief minister of the West Bengal state has declared a financial package of 1000 rupees for all these workers. As the number of people getting infected by novel corona virus is rapidly increasing. The chief minister of the state has requested the citizens to stay indoors and participate with the administration during this lockdown period.
Advantages Of The Prochesta Scheme
There are a number of advantages that are entitled under this scheme. The Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State and ensures the following benefits:-
- The Chief Minister had declared that he would provide rice for 2 rupees and for free at the Corona Airport.
- All the workforce engaged in emergency services will be rewarded with a special leave after their adoration during this situation.
- The Attendance of private employees will be lessened to 5 percent.
- The States Emergency Relief Fund is generated to fight against the corona virus.
- Economic Assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to all those working in the unorganized sector
Particulars Of WB Prochesta Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Nodal Department Name||Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Daily wage workers|
|Advantages||1000 rupees incentive|
|Aim||To help during COVID-19 crises|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Aim Of Prochesta Scheme
The major aim of this scheme is to give financial assistance to all the daily wage laborers. As they are not able to earn their income because of the ongoing nationwide lockdown that was announced the previous day by honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. With the implementation of this scheme, the workers of the West Bengal State will get so many advantages. This mainly includes the attainability of financial help. The workers were compelled to live without any work. Everything is closed in this lockdown, announced due to the prevailing corona virus. Mamata Banerjee the chief minister of West Bengal has come out with such a scheme to aid all those people who are in genuine need.
|The initial date for scheme application submission||15th April 2020|
|Last date for scheme application submission||15th May 2020|
The eligibility standard for this scheme is as mentioned below-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State
- The aspirant must be a daily wage worker/ earner/ labor who is a sole income generator of the family
- Applicant should not obtain the advantage of any social scheme of WB state
- Only one person from a family is entitled to get the benefits of this scheme
- The Candidate must not have any other means of income
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account details
- Phone number
Application Process Of WB Prochesta Scheme
The Applicants need to apply online for this scheme. They can visit the official Website for this. In order to apply, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- The aspirants can apply for this scheme by accessing the Application Form PDF Download in Bengali and English free of cost through
- The Office of District Magistrate or offices which the district magistrate designates
- The Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- The next step is to fill the application form with the essential details like-
- Name Of The Applicant
- Father Name
- Date Of Birth
- Voter ID No.
- Ration Card No.
- Aadhaar Card No.
- GP/ Ward No
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Then, Affix your recently clicked passport size photograph
- After that, Read the declaration carefully and sign the application form
- At last, Submit your form to the same office from where you got the form.
The Approval & Transfer of Benefit
- The District Magistrate accepts the application form through BDO in a rural area, SDO in an urban area, and Commissioner KMC in KMC areas.
- After verification, the Approved applications are then forwarded to the Nodal department.
- In the end, The Nodal department will transfer the concerned amount into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Mobile App for Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme
The state government has also launched a mobile application for Prochesta scheme. To get the application you have to follow the further mentioned steps:-
- Firstly, Open the official website of the West Bengal government
- From that opened page move to “Prachesta” and then click on the “Download” option
- Following this, A new web page will emerge on your screen from there you need to click on “download the android app”
- Let the app install on your mobile phone and then open the app
- In the end, register yourself with your phone number
The prachestawb.in Portal | Official Website of Prochesta
The government of West Bengal has created this prachestawb.in web portal. This portal has been generated for the workers who are employed in the unorganized sector. On the prachestawb.in Portal, you can easily apply to obtain benefits of the Prochesta scheme. Along with this you can also download the mobile application.
The Payment Process of Prochesta Scheme
- The first step is to submit your application form
- Then, the application form will proceed further for the Preliminary inquiry and verification process
- The district magistrate/ Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation completes the Verification process
- In the end, the applications will ahead to the concerned banks for payment status.
The concerned Beneficiaries will obtain the advantage of Rs. 1000/- directly into their bank account. The Nodal Department will sanction the one-time ex-gratia only after verifying the application forms. The Nodal department will then forward the file of beneficiaries directly to the concerned banks for the payment process.