Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF | Odisha Income Certificate Form PDF Download | Odisha income certificate form | Odisha e district Income Certificate Form
Friends, as you know, an income certificate is such a government document that acts as proof of income of a person from all sources. An income certificate is a very important document that is required to get the benefits of government schemes. For example, this certificate is required in getting scholarships through school and university, making ration cards, residence certificates, widow pension, etc. This certificate shows the annual income earned by all the members of the family from all sources. Today we will tell you the procedure to get Odisha Income Certificate here.
You have to apply to get Odisha Income Certificate. You will get the complete application process in detail in the article below. Along with that, we will also provide you the link to Download Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF. For this read our article carefully till the end.
Odisha Income Certificate Application Form PDF
Income certificate is operated by the state government under an authority, normally this certificate is issued by the officials appointed to the official post in the tehsil but in many states, the collector, revenue field officer, district magistrate, sub-divisional magistrate, or other district officer is also issued by Stay tuned with the article for Odisha Income Certificate Application Process & Application Form.
|Article / Form||Odisha Income Certificate Application Form|
|Beneficiaries||All citizens of the state|
|Purpose||To get information about the income of citizens|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download|
Income Certificate Required
Income certificate is required to get the benefit of any scheme or facility, it can be required by any person or any member of his family which is as follows:-
- To make ration card
- For the purpose of getting scholarships in school and university.
- For getting preference in treatment, medicine, and operation of a sick person.
- Widows to apply for a government pension.
- To get education-related loans from banks.
- To get an agriculture loan from the bank.
- To get the residence certificate.
- To get benefits from other government schemes.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- There Driving License
- Passport Size Photo
- Self Attested Affidavit
- Certificate attested by the councilor or village head
- Certificate by VDO in rural areas
Procedure to apply for Odisha Income Certificate
To apply you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha E District. Here you will see the home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for “APPLICATION FORMS” under “QUICK LINKS”.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “Click” in front of “Issuance of Income Certificate”.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you. From here you can easily download the form.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completely filled form to the Collector, Revenue Area Officer, District Magistrate, or Sub Divisional Magistrate of your area.
- After submission of the form, your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authority. and your certificate will be issued.
Check Application Status
If you have applied for your income certificate, and now you want to check the status of your application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Odisha E-District.
- This you need to click on “Application Status” under “Quick Links” on the home page.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Where you get Application Reference No. will have to be entered.
- Application Reference No. After entering you have to click on “Search”.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you. Thus you can easily check your application.
Hope you liked our article. If you have any queries regarding this, you can ask through the comment below. Stay tuned with our website www.yojanahindipm.in to get more detailed and first of all information related to the application form pdf of other government procedures. Thank you