The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Online Registration 2021 portal.mhrdnats.gov.in NATS login to apply online, Check application status. NATS Scheme 2021 online Registration has already started. It is a National Apprenticeship Training Scheme program. Under this scheme, the applicants can learn various types of training. All this information is obtainable online at the Official website portal. There is a large number of applicants who are looking for this opportunity. Evidently, they can now grab it soon from the details given here. Along with this, we will also provide you other important information, so that you can avail more benefits.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Registration
Today with this article, we are here to provide you complete details regarding National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Online Registration, 2021. Along with that, we will also talk about the Eligibility criteria as well as their advantages. We have tried to give each and every detail to our readers. So, that you all can easily apply for this scheme.
Through this National Apprenticeship Training Program, interested aspirants can gain knowledge about various types of skills. After learning these skills, they can also perform them during their work. This scheme is initiated for our country’s people. It is a kind of students training program that will enhance their skills. People can also check the important aspects of this scheme from the official website.
NATS Online Registration
Nowadays, for obtaining a good opportunity, you have to be multi-talented. Only then you can achieve progress in your profile. The employer needs a more sharp mind in comparison with a hard worker. Therefore you can also sharpen your skills with the assistance of NAT Scheme 2021.
This scheme is for all those students, who are pursuing any kind of technical course. Also for those who are searching for skill sharping training. This will be the perfect time for all of them to apply for this NAT scheme 2021. The concerned department has already invited the application forms. The Central Government of India is going to make certain changes under this program. As a result, more students can avail the benefits with the assistance of NATS.
NATS Portal Registration
Great news for all students, who are pursuing non-technical courses. As the government has now decided to introduce students to this opportunity. The technical courses students along with non-technical courses students can also apply for this National Apprenticeship Training Program.
As per the notice that has been delivered to the Cabinet Secretariat, that has been introduced by the government for the amendment under final cabinet notice. The time period for the amendment will be the year 2021-22 to the year 2025-26. This notice was delivered to Cabinet Secretariat for final approval of this scheme.
Overview of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme-
|Name of the Scheme||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit||To provide training under this scheme.|
|Objective||Sharpen the skill of students to obtain a good job opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Students of our country|
NATS Login Portal
The Union government of India has also partnered with UAE for this apprenticeship training program. With the aid of this, students can take certification from the certified workplaces as well. Along with that, the skill development will be reviewed, analyzed, and certified under this partnership.
From the year 2021- 22 to the year 2025- 26, the govt has estimated a complete budget for this program. And this will be around 3000 Crore Rs. for reimbursement of honorarium amount. As the Ministry of Skill development is also working very hard. With the implementation of this scheme many students can develop better by training and sharping their skills.
Important Features and Advantages of NAT Scheme 2021 :
- This training program for students all over India has a time period of 1 year.
- The training includes both practical pieces of knowledge as well as skills. Further, they will need all this during their job.
- Therefore the students can easily obtain technical qualifications through NAT Scheme.
- With the assistance of this program, Apprentice can learn about various skills easily and effectively.
- Under this scheme, the concerned apprentice has imparted training provided by several organizations at their workplace. In order to have a practical environment.
- Along with this, the trained managers will also be held accountable for sharpening their skills.
- This particular scheme has one of the flagship programs ongoing in our country for the development of youth.
- All trainees will also obtain a stipend amount. Under which the employer will obtain 50% reimbursement of the value they paid through the government.
- Lastly, they will obtain a certification of their training. This certificate of Proficiency can be easily registered at the employment exchange. This is entitled to be valid all over India.
NATS Eligibility Standard
- Firstly, the candidate should be a citizen of India.
- As per the age limit, applicants should be above 16 years.
- Any student, who have already get trained under this program. Then they are not eligible for this scheme.
- The aspirant must not be an employee of any government field.
- Candidate must have any degree or diploma certificate.
- Also, the concerned student should not have any work experience.
- Any applicant who is already on job or self-employed also cannot apply under this scheme.
NATS Documents Needed
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Valid Passport
- Property Tax Bill
- Utility Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Degree Or Diploma Certificate.
National Apprenticeship Training Apply Online
- First of all, open the Official Website of the National Apprenticeship Training Program.
- Now, from the homepage, kindly click on the Register button.
- Consequently, a new page will appear on your screen. At which field provided are Eligibility Check, Enrollment form, Questionnaire, and Guidelines & Preview and Confirm Section.
- You need to go to Eligibility check first. Then a drop-down list will emerge. Kindly click on the I am a Student option.
- As a result, a form related to details will open. There you need to answer some questions under NAT Program.
- If you provide correct answers, as per the requirement. Then Congrats Message will appear before your screen. Or otherwise, you are not eligible for the NAT program message that will appear before your screen.
- Now the option is provided at the end of the congrats message. Kindly Enroll Now.
- Following that, click on enroll now tab. And consequently, a new page with form format will open.
- Then you need to enter your details in that form.
- Lastly, click on the Save button and move ahead.
- Now the Questionnaire and Guidelines will appear before your screen. Kindly read all the guidelines carefully.
- In the end, a box is available for tick marks, that you totally agree with the terms and conditions.
- You need to click on agree button and also continue for further process.
- Then an enrollment form section will appear with education details, personal data as well as Training preferences tab.
- Enter the needed particulars and select the options also as per your requirement.
- Following that click on Save and Preview details.
- Now in front of you, the Preview and Confirm Section will open.
- You need to click on submit button after confirming all the details.
- Consequently, a complete form page will appear with all the necessary information.
- Kindly take a printout for further references.
NATS Application Status Check 2021
Interested people can check the NATS Application Form 2021 status online by navigating the official website portal.
You need to use the User ID along with a password to check National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Registration Status 2021.