Karnataka Nadakacheri Certificate Verification (CV) can be online applied On the Official website of nadakacheri.karnatak.gov.in application Caste & Income Certificate status verification.
The Karnataka government has inaugurated a new portal that is called Nadakacheri CV online. It is very simple and easy to use even for common people. It has been successfully launched by the concerned authority to perform various types of procedures. In this article, we will learn about essential things such as how to avail facilities, what documents we can make, government guidelines, etc. On this portal, you can also make different types of certificates as per your needs. Read about his portal to gain every single piece of information and you will be able to decide to do many things on the portal.
Some people will know Nadakacheri CV as an Atalji janasnehi Kendra. Both names are donated to the same scheme. In many places like at the time of college admission, government exam, scholarship, etc you need to have these types of documents to get benefits of this. To help the citizens of Karnataka, the Nadakacheri project had been started in 2006 in the service of citizens. The project was started by e-Governance Department by means of Private Public Partnership. It covers 802 centers Government has lacked control over the private partners. Because of this reason, the Nadakacheri CV project has been delivered to the Revenue Department of Karnataka.
The district-level checking has been done by the deputy commissioner that project on progress or not. State-level checking will be completed by the revenue department. This project will be surveillance under the under both to make it soon for the welfare of people. After completing this project, You will be able to apply for the documents via online mode.
New features on the portal have also been updated as per requirements. Other useful features add on the portal that called opened typed. It is like assistance that helps you to understand the whole procedure. You can apply for many documents like caste certificate, income certificate, land or social security certificates, minority, domicile certificate, etc. All mentioned documents will help you in most of the conditions.
Karnataka Nadakacheri Certificate Verification
The online process has made most of the work easy for people. It also helps to build digital India. with help of Nadakacheri CV, the government wants to give an online facility so that people will not bother with documents. When you apply online through this portal, your all documents are verified first then your needed documents make. In the covid-19 period, online growth increased. To be online is necessary in this world.
Short Notes of Karnataka AJSK Apply Online 2022
|Portal Name||Nadakacheri CV portal|
|Project Name||Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project|
|Related To||State Government of Karnataka|
|Benefits Of Scheme||To provide online assistance for various services|
|Aim||Digitalization of Certificate|
|Beneficiaries||All residents of Karnataka state|
Available Services On AJSK Portal
If you want to know how many services are available on the Nadakacheri CV portal then you need to read below mentioned points.
- HK Region Residence and eligibility Certificate
- Landholding Certificate
- Living Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate/ Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Population Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Surviving Family member/No. Govt Job Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Agri Services
- Attestation of Family Tree
Objective Of Janasnehi Kendra
The chief objective of this portal is to give facilities to the citizens of Karnataka by revenue department and government’s initiative. To provide flawless services, the government of Karnataka successfully established 769 centers. It is a big achievement for Karnataka. Karnataka caste and income certificate validity period is lifetime and one year respectively.
Features Of Atalji Janasnehi Kendra
Needless to talk about the features of Nadakaheri Karnataka. But you should know about the benefits of Nadakacheri Karnataka.
- As we know it has been launched by the Karnataka Government.
- you can generate various types of required documents.
- It is also know as Atalji Janasnehi Kendra
- As per your need, visit the official website and apply.
- It is totally transparent for all.
- The process of making a certificate become easy.
- It saves your time and money.
New Statistics of Nadakacheri CV
|Application Raised||794139 number|
|Application Total Disposed||483123|
|eKshana Application Printed||296498|
|total RTC raised||394946|
|Mutation MR Issued||2013|
|Total number of Aadhar Enrolled||113040|
Karnataka Nadakacheri RD number of caste certificate Verification
Let’s move on to the process of certificate verification. You will have to follow some instructions that have been given below.
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Nadakacheri CV.
- On the home page of the portal, click on the online application section.
- Then you will see a list in which you need to select one option as per your need.
- Now you can see the application.
- After that, enter your details and attach all the required documents.
- Then you will receive nadakacheri login otp and enter this in the OTP section.
- Now again home page screen will show in front of you.
- Select the option of the certificate.
- Now you can see the form of a certificate.
- Then enter the details required in the form.
- Select the mode of delivery and click on the Save button.
- Now the application will be provided to you.
- You can check the application status by its reference number.@
Process Of Nadakacheri Payment
- It is a very easy process to complete your payment. for this, follow the below-provided steps.
- You need to visit the official website to do this.
- Then go to the payment section.
- After that fill in the details.
- Now you can see the make payment option.
- When you pay by any mode then you will receive a final certificate from the department.
- After that, your application will submit and you will get it soon.
Nadakacheri CV Login OTP For Apply Online
The process of an income certificate via online mode is too easy for people. If you want to do the same then follow the points that have been given below.
- Go to the official website.
- As soon as you click on the link, you will see a new page.
- On this page, place the cursor on the online application tab.
- Then you will see a drop-down list in the menu bar.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Then enter Login OTP.
- Click on proceed button.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you.
- Place your cursor on the new request.
- Then select income certificate.
- The income certificate application form will present before.
- Enter all the details and attach the required documents.
- then choose the delivery option.
- Click on the Save button.
- After that, you will receive an RD acknowledgment Number.
- Click on the make payment option.
- Complete your payment process.
- Then submit the application form.
- After that, you will receive the application number.
Needed Documents For Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Application Letter
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
- Report release details from Patwari. / Sarpanch
- Mobile number
www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in caste certificate status
- Visit the official website.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the ACK Nadakacheri Application Status.
- You will see a drop-down list.
- You need to click on the application status option.
- The new page opens before you.
- Then select an application type.
- Enter the acknowledgment number.
- After that, click on the get start button.
- Related information will be available on your screen.
Print or Re-print of income or Caste certificate online
- First, You need to visit the www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in portal.
- The home page will appear.
- On the home page, You will get an option Under Online Application (ಆನ್ ಲ ೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸ್ಥವೇಕೃತಿ).
- Click on this tab. After that Select the Online application option (ಆನ್ ಲ ೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ)
- Now Application will redirect to the application raising page.
- Now Please enter 10 digits mobile number
- Under the Print, tab select the Re-Print option to take re-Print of your certificate by
paying the applicable fee.
RD number of Income and caste certificate
You will find the RD number of your Applied certificate on the acknowledgment receipt. From that number, you can search the application status using the Official website.
|Bagalkot||Badami||Badami||Tahasildar Office, Mini Vidhansouda, Badami, Tq:Badami Dist: Bagalkot||8357220102||9743503489|
|Bagalkot||Badami||Kerur||Deputy Tahasildar Office, Nadakacheri, Kerur Tq: Badami Dist: Bagalkot||8357230010||9449817560|
|Official portal||Click here|
|Yojana Home||Click here|