The ruling party of Tripura state has made an assurance to all the people of Tripura state. If they come to power they will give 5000 rupees to all those students who are pursuing their undergraduate courses for purchasing smartphones. Today with this article, we will provide necessary aspects of Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana. Through this article, we will discuss important particulars regarding these schemes. This includes the registration procedure, merit list, selection procedure, eligibility standard, and other essential details. If you desire to enroll yourself under this Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana you should read this article first.
The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Tripura ruling party has come up with a conclusion that they will distribute 5000 rupees to all those students who are studying in the final year of graduate courses. With the inauguration of this scheme, the ruling party of Tripura desires to win another state elections that will be held as early as possible in Tripura state. Along with this, the scheme will make sure that the students get access to good internet. As with this, they can open the doors towards digitalization.
Financial Assistance to 15000 Students
As we all are aware that under Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana the government has ensured Rs 5000 to all the final year students for purchasing smartphones. This Yojana was declared as a part of poll promises before the previous assembly elections. Under this scheme, more than 15000 undergraduate students will obtain financial assistance of Rs 5000 for purchasing smartphones this year.
The Education Minister Mr. Ratan Lal Nath has made the above announcement. He also declared that around 15,000 final-year students have been chosen to get the advantages of this scheme. All these students belong to 40 educational institutions. This includes 22 Government degree colleges along with 2 universities. The scheme was initiated last year. A number of 7274 students have gained the advantage of this scheme last year. An amount of Rs 3.67 crore was disbursed for this purpose. This year the budget for this scheme is around Rs 7.50 crore.
Overview Of The Scheme
|Name||Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana|
|Launched by||Department of Industries and commerce|
|Beneficiaries||Students of graduate courses|
|Aim||Grant for purchase of SmartPhone|
|Commencing date||6th May 2020|
|Closing date||6th June, 2020|
Advantages Of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
There are so many advantages to this scheme. One of the major advantages that is ensured to all the final year students of under graduation courses, is the distribution of 5000 rupees. This amount will be provided to all those students who are pursuing their graduation courses. With these rupees, the students will be able to purchase smartphones. Also, can open the doors towards digitalization. The ruling party of Tripura state has advocated that with the implementation of this scheme, the student will get employment opportunities through several internet platforms.
Aim of the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Today’s world is a digitally advanced world. Everyone requires a smartphone. The Tripura Government has initiated this scheme. The major aim of this scheme is to provide smartphones to all the final year students who can not afford them.
The eligible students can apply for this scheme. The eligibility criteria that the students need to follow, is as mentioned below-
- The Final year student must be a resident of Tripura state.
- The student must be pursuing their graduation in an authorized college of Tripura state.
- A student must be in studying in the final year of their course.
- The scheme is not applicable to those students who are pursuing their degrees from colleges that are not located in Tripura state.
- All the students can avail the advantages once in a lifetime.
- The Applicant must purchase a smartphone after the declaration of this scheme in their name.
The below-listed documents are needed to apply for this scheme. One needs to attach while filling the application form for this scheme:-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificate
- College Registration Form
- Active Mobile Number
- Working Email Address
Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Registration Procedure
In order to apply for this scheme the applicants need to follow the below-mentioned process:-
- First of all, open the official website page of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Then move to the option of new registration.
- A new page will open before your screen. Read all the particulars. Then tick the checkbox.
- After that select the continue option. Consequently, the registration form will appear before you.
- Now login with username and password, if you have already registered with this portal.
- Following that you need to fill the application form after selecting the scheme you want to apply.
- Lastly, upload the essential documents. Then submit the application.
Key Points to Remember
- After filling the application form kindly take a printout for further use.
- Fill in all the details in the application accurately with utmost care.
- Must recheck all the information before submitting your form.
List of Colleges
- Agartala Government Medical College
- Ambedkar College
- Bir Bikram Memorial College
- College of Agriculture
- The College of Fisheries, Lembucherrra (Id: C-26834)
- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District. (Id: C-54019)
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- Dasarathdeb Memorial College
- Government College of Art & Craft
- The Government Degree College, Dharmanagar (Id: C-9575)
- Government Degree College, Amarpur
- Government Degree College, Kamalpur (Id: C-9579)
- The Government Degree College, Khulmlwng
- Government Degree College, Gandacharra
- The Government Degree College, Kanchanpur
- Government Degree College, Longtarai Valley
- Government Degree College, Santibazer
- The Government Degree College, Teliamura
- Government Law College
- Institute Of Advanced Studies in Education
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College
- Kabi Nazrul Mahavidyalaya (Id: C-9601)
- Maharaja Bir Bikram College
- Maharaja Bir Bikram University, Agartala
- Michael MadhusudanN Datta College
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Agartala
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- Netaji Subhas Mahavidyalaya
- Rabindra Nath Thakur Mahavidyalaya, Sephajila
- Ramkrishna Mahavidyalaya
- Ramthakur College
- Regional College Of Physical Education
- Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- Sachin Deb Barman Memorial Music College
- Swami Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya, Mohanpur
- Tripura Institute of Technology
- Tripura University, Agartala
- Women’s College
The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Merit List
It is announced by the ruling party that a number of 14,608 students from 38 educational organizations have been chosen under this scheme. All these students are from 22 government degree colleges of Tripura state. The government has not yet declared the merit list of selected students. We will evidently update the names of all the students as soon as the Tripura state government will disclose it officially. At present you need to wait for it.