We all know that there are most citizens across the country who even do not have the rights to their property. But now to solve this problem, Central and State governments are presenting numerous kinds of schemes. So that all and each citizen of India can avail themselves the rights on their property. So guys Today in this article we will describe a similar scheme that name is Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme. With the help of this scheme, property rights will be given to the people living in houses within the Lal Dora of villages and the cities.
By using this article you will grab the best and full details regarding this scheme. So we mentioned the details about its objective, Benefits, Eligibility criteria, Important documents, and vital application processes. Kindly read this article to the end carefully and get the all above details.
Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
The state government of Punjab has initiated a very good scheme that is called Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme. So this scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Punjab Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi on 11th October 2022. This scheme comes up with the aim of granting property rights to the people who are living in houses that are located in the Lal Dora of villages and cities. Nearby 12700 villages will be covered under this scheme. So Lal Dora is normally a village or town settlement that comprises a group of houses where residents live. But the resident of Lal Dora was not having an ownership right but this scheme will provide them the ownership rights. And for resolution of this, the revenue department will manage out the Drone Survey in Rural and urban areas for digital mapping.
Short Review of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
|Name Of The Scheme||Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Punjab|
|Targets||To Provide Ownership Rights Of Property|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Targets of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- The prime target of this Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme is to provide ownership rights of property to those citizens who are living in Lal Dora of villages and cities.
- With the implementation of this scheme, all the people who are living for generation in the houses will be able to get property right which will permit to sell their property and even take loans.
- Nearly 12700 villages will cover under this scheme. Despite this, those citizens who are living in an old locality for a long generation will cover under this scheme.
- Now the government of Punjab is going to provide the property cards to the owners of property under the scheme which will be the proof of their ownership.
Features And Benefits of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Punjab Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi on 11th October 2022.
- With the help of this scheme, the government of Punjab is deciding to grant property rights to the people who are living in houses that are located in Lal Dora of Villages and cities.
- Under this scheme, nearly 12700 villages will cover.
- So especially the revenue dept will arrange out a drone survey in rural and urban areas for Digital navigation.
- The whole procedure of providing property rights will be completed within 2 months.
- So After finishing the survey with proper verification of eligible residents will carry out
- And your property card will hand over to the beneficiary.
- But Before the handover of the property card 15 days time will be allotted for filling their objection.
- In this regard, if no reply is received from them then the property card will be issued which will serve the purpose of registry against which they can get a loan from the bank and even sell their property
- And those people who are residing in the old locality for a long generation would also cover under this scheme
- This scheme is basically an extension of the center’s Sumitv Yojana
- NRI will also inform to raise objections so as to give property rights to them
Important Documents & Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar card
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Eligibility Criteria:- Applicant must be a citizen of Punjab.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Status 2022
How to avails the benefit of the Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan scheme:–
So under this beautiful scheme personnel allowance of Rs. 2500 will be provided to the beneficiary every 12 months. In order to get the advantages of this scheme, you need to apply online and get yourself registered for this scheme. And the all beneficiary can easily get the benefit of the scheme after fulfilling the different conditions of the scheme.
These conditions like this:-
- In the conditions when the applicant completes his training, so he will get pre-placement for the j0b.
- And the beneficiary amount will be given when the applicant began going to the training center for the training.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Scheme Apply Online
Now, most people are willing to apply in this scheme. For those all people we will mention the very good steps in order to apply under this scheme. Kindly follow the given steps:-
- First, Kindly register yourself by navigating the official website of the Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan scheme by Click Here.
- Now you will land on the homepage of this website.
- On this homepage, you need to click on the option called “Register for skill training”.
- After clicking on this homepage you will again land on the new page.
- So on this new page, you can see the option “Apply for skill training”. Click on that link for the application form of the scheme.
- And In this application form, you need to provide some personal details:-
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Finally, submit your registration form. But please check out the form and correct the mistake when you have.