KVPY Online Registration | KVPY Application Form| Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Last Date | KVPY Eligibility Criteria | Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Registration
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Full Details
There are many courses Under Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. All courses are devoted to science stream students where on the behalf of their interest they can choose courses. I have decorated a list of all research courses. You can check out.
- B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. in Chemistry
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Marine Biology
- Human Biology
- Applied Physics
- Materials Science
- Environmental Science
You can enroll above-mentioned courses by apply online. The application form will release soon by the government of India.
Important Dates of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2021
|Starting Of Application From||6th September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||5th October 2020|
|Date of Aptitude Test||31st January 2021|
Overview Of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
|scheme Name||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|KVPY Launched by||Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India|
|Scheme Type||Fellowship scheme|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Come On date||6th Sep 2020|
|Last date||5th Oct 2020|
KVPY Fellowship Types
|KVPY Courses||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/ SX/ SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/ SX/ SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. / M.S./ M.Math./ M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
- 10th class (stream SA):- students must be pass with 75% marks. If your category is SC/ST/PWD then your marks should be 65% marks. These marks in needed for taking admission in the 11th class in the stream of science. 11th class students are is eligible for the aptitude tests. After completing the 12th class with 60% marks ( 50% for ST/SC/PWD) then you can get admission in B.S./B.sc/B.stat./B.Math/Int.M.Sc.
- For pursuing B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. you Must have passed with subject of Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics & Biology. 10th class students Must score 75% marks and 65% for SC/ST/PWD students.
- 1st year student:- If you take admission in the first year of college in the courses of B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. then you are eligible for this scheme.
- Caste certificate
- Qualification certificate like 10th and 12th certificate.
- The physically challenged candidate must have a PwD certificate.
KVPY Application form Fee
The government gave you an online option to pay by Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card, or Net Banking. There is no other payment option available under this scheme.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 500 (Bank Charges extra)|
|General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1000,|
KVPY Selection procedure
- An aptitude test will decide whether you select or not. An aptitude test will be held in November 2020.
Carry documents In Exam KVPY
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana admit card
- Password size photo at the center.
- Applicants should have the same photo that was uploaded on the KVPY application form.
- photo identity proof.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Marks Distribution
- the question paper will contain 100 marks.
In the first part,
- you can get 1 mark by giving one correct answer.
- If you give the wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
In the second part
- you can get 2 marks by giving one correct answer.
- If you give the wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Fill Application Form
- Candidate Name
- Class of the applicant
- Applicant’s Stream
- Date of birth
- Gender of applicant
- Valid email ID
- Mobile number
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Apply Online
For the best result of your application follow the below steps.
- Go to the Department of science and technology for KVPY scheme.
- As soon as you click on this provided link new page will encounter.
- You have to click on the” application” option.
- Now you need to click on new registration.
- Enter all your personal and academic details for a complete application form.
- Upload your documents and images.
- Review the application and click on submit button.
- Now you have to pay via the online method.
- Print payment receipt for further usage.
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Medium of question paper||Both Hindi and English|
|Subjects||No. of questions (Part I) (01 marks each)||No. of questions (Part II) (2 marks each)||Total Marks|
Stream SB / SX
|Subjects||No. of questions (Part I) (01 marks each)||No. of questions (Part II) (02 marks each)||Total Marks|
Best Preparation way for KVPY Exam
- pattern Of exam: Exam pattern help students to understand question paper. Exam pattern contains a number of questions, marking schemes, and different sections.
- Books for KVPY Exam: Books are so important for preparing for any exam to clear. If you study hard with the best choice books then you will easily clear your exam. Now select the best books and be busy in preparation.
- How to do Cross study: Cross study is the trend of a new generation in which students are studying another important syllabus that is not related to their upcoming exam. If you study in 11th class so students can study 12th and 10th class syllabus that is called cross study.
- Mock test: Mock test is a way of verifying ourselves so that we can identify our mistakes. Before attempting the final exam you have to give a mock test as much as you can.
Fellows List Of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana.
- Now you can see the home page of the KVPY portal.
- You can see an option of the fellow on the right side of your computer screen. So click on the fellows link.
- All fellows will appear in front of you year by year.
- For the particular result, you can click on the year of your choice.
- You can see fellows’ names and streams according to year.
Download KVPY Admit Card
- For downloading admit card visit the official website of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- KVPY home page will open before you.
- You need to click on the download admit card.
- User id and password will be asked. Enter your correct password and user id.
- After that click on submit button.
- Admit card will present before you.
- Now you can download and printout it.
- This is a complete process of downloading an admit card.
KVPY Alumni Registration Procedure
- do you want to know the alumni registration procedure then go to the official website KVPY.
- KVPY home page will disclose before you.
- Now you need to click on KVPY alumni registration.
- Alumni registration form will open on your computer screen.
- This form required some information that is related to you like your name, gender, date of birth, stream, rank, present status, address, mobile number, email id, etc
- Click on the registration button to complete the registration process.
- This is a procedure of Alumni Registration.
Exam Centers List Of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
|East and northeast zone||West and Central zone||South zone||North zone|
|Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodra (Gujarat)||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Haliyal, Hassan, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Puttur, Shivamogga, Udupi, (Karnataka)||New Delhi (Delhi)|
|Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri (West Bengal)||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh)||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal (Telangana)||Ambala, Faridabad, gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat (Haryana)|
|Shillong (Meghalaya)||Puducherry (Puducherry)||Leh (Laddakh)|
|Imphal (Manipur)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala (Punjab)|
|Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Silchar, Tezpur (Assam)||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh)||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Prayagraj, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna (Bihar)||Madgoan, Mapusa, Panaji (Goa)||Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)||Chandigarh (Chandigarh)|
|Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur (Orissa)||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)|
|Agartala (Tripura)||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane (Maharashtra)||Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur (Kerala)||Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir)|
Download Question Paper With Answer Keys
- For downloading KVPY questions with answer keys, visit the official website of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana.
- KVPY portal website will open.
- For questions paper scroll down.
- Click on the link for downloading the questions paper.
- You can find all stream questions paper-like Stram SA, Stream SB/SX.
- Answer keys of Stream SA, Stream SB/SX.
How To Check KVPY Result
- If you want to check the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana exam result then visit the official website.
- You need to click on “provisional list of KVPY Fellowship award” for the result.
- Here many streamwise options available like “stream-SA, stream-SX, stream-SB” given under as per your category
- Click for download as per your stream.
stream-SA, stream-SX, stream-SB Mathematics Books
|S No.||Books Name|
|1||R.D Sharma by Das Gupta. Published by Dhanpat|
|2||12th class mathematics R.D Sharma|
|3||IIT Maths Problems|
|4||NCERT 12th, 11th, and 10th class books|
Steam SA, SX, SB Physics KVPY
|1||David Halliday, Robert Resnick, and Jearl Walker( Fundamental of physics)|
|2||DC Panday (concept of physics)|
|3||Resnick and Holliday(principal of physics)|
|4||HC Verma ( Tata MC Grow Hill’s)|
|5||Physics 1oth,11th, and 12th class NCERT Books|
Steam SA, SX, SB Chemistry KVPY
|S No.||Books Name|
|1||OP Tandom(NCERT Physical & chemistry)|
|2||class 11th moderns ABC of chemistry with CD by Modern Publishers|
|3||Arihant Publication ( 11th and 12th class NCERT Chemistry )|
|4||class 10th, 11th, and 12th chemistry books|
Biology Books For SA, SX, and SB Stream
|S No.||Books Name|
|1||Cambridge Publications ( Biological Science by Tylor Green and Stout)|
|2||K.N. Bhatia, M.P. Tyagi, and Trueman Publisher ( Elementry Biology Volume -1|
|3||Class 10th, 11th, and 12th NCERT Biology books.|
I have explained all information related to Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana like required documents, eligibility criteria, result download, admit card download, etc. But if you face any sort of problem regarding the KVPY scheme then you can connect to the helpline number. They can help you to sort out your problem as early as possible.
- Fax: (080) 2360 1215
- Telephone: (080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org