The government has announced that the doors of the Kedarnath temple will be opened for all devotees from 6th May 2022 at 6.25 am. So today with this article we will provide all the necessary details about the Kedarnath Temple opening dates. You will also get to know about the online registration process for Char Dham Yatra. Uttarakhand state government provides online/offline facility to all the devotees. Recently, the central government has given some guidelines for the pilgrims concerned due to the COVID-19 pandemic for the last 2 years. Please read this article to get all the required details.
Kedarnath Opening Date (6th May 2022)
All devotees who are planning for the Char Dham Yatra in this year can now access various online facilities from the official website page of Char Dham yatra. They can also navigate through official portal of Uttrakhand Tourism. According to Indians Char Dham is one of the most prominent pilgrimage temples for hindus. As it consist of all the Char Dham. People generally call the Char Dham as the 4 Sacred Temples.These are- Shree Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri. All these four pilgrimage places are located at the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand.
Kedarnath Opening Date Online Registration Process
The Uttrakhand State government along with the Management Board of Char Dham Yatra provides this online facility to have registration for their journey to see Badrinath Kedarnath, Gangotri, as well as Yamunotri temples. People need to log in at the official website page of UCCDMB. This stands for the Uttarakhand Char Dham Devashtanam Management Board. It is the official website portal for getting important particulars regarding Char Dham Yatra.
Essential Document for the Kedarnath Yatra Registration-
All respective Devotees require valid identity proof. This includes – an Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence or Ration Card. Tourist from any other country requires valid visas for the registration process. Along with this, you also need your valid email address and mobile number.
Kedarnath Dham Yatra – How to Registration Online?
- Firstly, in order to register, people need to to open the official website of UCCDMB.
- Then the home page of official website will open before you. This provides you an option to log in with a registered email address. if anyone already has a registered email address then they need to just log in with that to proceed further.
- If people don’t have a registered email address then they can register theirselves at the sign-up option available near the log-in box. At there you need to fill in all your particulars with any device for the getting OTP and other details.
- Following that log in with your email address. Only then you will receive OTP on your registered phone number. Fill in the Otp and captcha code, then click on register button.
- After clicking, you need to enter your complete details such as aadhar card number for biometric registration. People can have more than one regulation with a single registration number.
- You need to click on register button after filling all the credentials.
- As soon as you click, the payment option page will appear in front of you. Kindly pay the registration fee. Once payment is completed you will get the registration on your email. Kindly have this registration paper with you at the time Char Dham Yatra.
The Char Dham Yatra 2022 Process to Download E-pass online
The Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board and Uttrakhand State Government provides online facility of E-pass for this famous Char Dham Pilgrimage 2022. This will start from 8 May 2022. Devotees can download e-pass of their registered Kedarnath Temple Yatra from the official page of UCDDMB. Some easy steps to download online E-pass for temple visit are as mentioned below-
- Kindly open the official website of UCDDMB for getting E- pass.
- Now login with your registered email address from the option available on the homepage.
- Then the website will deliver an OTP on your registered phone number. You need to enter that OTP and captcha code in the box.
- As soon as you enter the details, you can easily download the E- pass by clicking on the option of e-pass.
- This website will also open the valid pass for your journey. You just need to click on the option of download to get your e-pass.
The procedure of Offline Biometric Registration of Char Dham Yatra 2022.
Along with online registration the government of Uttarakhand along with Management Board of Char dham also provides offline registration for Kedarnath Yatra. They allow this from many of their offline offices. The Char Dham yatra begins from Haridwar Uttarakhand State. Therefore a large number of offices are opened in this state. People must have their valid identity proofs. This includes their AADHAR card, Voter id Card details etc. So one can register their Yatra from all these offices. We have given the location of all these offices that provide offline registration in the below mentioned list-
|Railway Station Haridwar||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Parking||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Roadways Bus Stand||Rishikesh||Dehradun|
Kedarnath Yatra Helpline Number
Soon the world-popular Chardham Yatra of Uttrakhand b2022 is about to begin. If you want any kind of knowledge related to this, then you can call us on these numbers:
Toll-free Number: 1364
For other states: +91 135 1364, Helpline Number- 0135-2559898