AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme Online Application| Jnanabhumi Portal Online Admission, Fee Reimbursement Status, Results 2021 & Last Date
In the era of the Digital World, all the offline processes are shifted into the online mode. In order, this the state government of Andhra Pradesh come up with the new Jnanabhumi online platform. So with the help of this scholarship, the education system and welfare programs grew up. Jnanabhumi’s online platform was launched by the honorable CM Mr. Chandrababu Naidu.
Under this scholarship Govt of Andhra Pradesh is mainly focuses on the clear and timely disbursement of scholarships provided to students in order to reduce school dropout cases. And Jnanabhumi is a fully paperless online platform through which the state govt implements its post-matriculation and pre-matriculation scholarship in AP state.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has initiated different types of Scholarships especially for development for Poor people for the state. And we all know that various types of schemes are already working on the Backward cast and poor people. Now the Andhra Pradesh govt also doing good for the aid of the poor people who are facing a lack of money. After the implementation of this scholarship, people get many advantages like online result declaration, education service, admission, online affiliation to university, skill up-gradation program, etc.
Dear readers, We have provided the information related to Jnanabhumi AP Pre and Post-Matric Scholarship online status check 2021. So with the help of this article, you will obtain the complete information about this Portal, eligibility criteria, and how to apply, the renewal process, other relevant details, So read this article to the end.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 Check Status
Now every year a big number of qualified candidates submit their applications to take benefit of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship given by the state govt of Andhra Pradesh. When you complete your application so you definitely track your application status. In order to you can use your application number and other details provided by the government to check the status of your online application.
Under this scheme, govt provides the benefits of Pre-Matriculation, post-Matriculation. And other scholarships under which around Rs. 5,000 will be given to selected 17 lakh students on Annual basis belonging to SC, ST, BC, Differently-Abled, Minorities, Kapu, EBC Communities of the state. And these scholarships also include various stakeholders such as govt departments, colleges/ schools. hostels, affiliated authorities, bank branches, etc. So all the above activities are only done by the Online platform i.e Gyan Bhoomi.
Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship Short Review
|Name of Scheme||Jnanabhumi Pre/ Post-matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Social Welfare Dept, Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped Students|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Post Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme Key Points
We have mentioned all the prime benefits Jnanabhumi Scheme Below Here:-
- The first is to guarantee timely scholarship release to all selected scholars
- And this also certifies that the scholarship achiever student is an eligible and genuine student.
- Reduce paperwork and remove large paper footprints and manual work.
- Or it has overcome cycle time for scholarship release and processing.
- Contributes to environmental sustainability
Benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
- This guarantees timely scholarship release to all selected scholars.
- This certifies that the scholarship achiever student is an eligible and genuine student.
- Help reduce paperwork and remove large paper footprints and manual work.
- It has reduced cycle time for scholarship release and processing.
- This prevents beneficiaries from coming to the concerned office for an application form, tracking application status, and many more related to scholarships.
Type of Scholarship
There are two types of scholarships available in the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal. The two types of scholarships are mentioned below:-
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
Amount Details Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ST Students studying from 5th to 8th will get Rs 1000 for boys and 1500 for girls students. 9th & 10th class students will get Rs 1500 along with Rs 750 books to grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs 3500 along with Rs 1000 books grant for Hosteller|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RFT)||Full Fee Reimbursement|
|Jagananna Vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students – Rs 10,000 / Polytechnic students – Rs 15,000 / Degree & Above courses – Rs 20,000|
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal Details
This portal performs an important role in the distribution of post-Matric scholarship to the students of AP state who achieve the eligibility conditions. The post- Matric scholarship is provided for higher education to the students belonging to a minority, SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapoor, and other communities. And the matriculation is given by this scholarship for completion.
NOTE:- 15 government departments, 36 affiliated authorities, 8000+ bank branches, 8000+ colleges, 2,894 hostels are the main sponsors of the PMS Scheme.
The following documents are very important to apply for the scholarship:-
- White Ration Card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email ID
- Previous year mark-sheet
Jnanabhumi Post-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification:- Students should be admitted to a recognized college/Board
- Income Ceiling:- And students must follow the Final annual income criteria by the concerned authorities mentioned below
- SC (Scheduled Caste ) – Rs 2 lakh per annum
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) – Rs 2 lakh per annum
- BC (Backward Classes) – Rs 1 lakh per annum
- Minorities – Rs 1.5 lakhs (Rural) Rs 2 lakhs (Urban) per annum
- EBC – Rs 1 lakh per annum
- Kapu – Rs 1 lakh per annum
- Differently Abled candidate – Rs 1 lakh per annum
IN- Eligible for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Students who study in a private or deemed university.
- And students who are pursuing correspondence or distance education courses are also not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Students who get their admission under the management/ spot quato.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online Process
If you want to apply for the Jnanbhumi Scholarship so kindly follow the given process:-
- Go to the Jnanabhumi Portal by Click Here.
- On the homepage, click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” option.
- After that, You have to download the ” Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form” or you can collect it from the college.
- Now fill it and verify your details and enclose all the needed documents with the application form.
- Then submit the signed filled-in copy of the application form to your college principal.
- All the documents which are enclosed in the application form will be verified by the principal of the college.
- So the successful submission of the application, candidates will get an SMS confirming the submission.
- Go to Mee Seva Portal and provide the following – Aadhaar Number, Jnanabhumi Application ID, Biometric Authentication.
- Finally, the candidates have to provide their biometric certification and finally submit the application
Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship
The students studying in First to tenth grade in state govt or recognized private schools are awarded by Pre-Matric Scholarship. And this financial support of the government is only for the students of minority communities and weaker people in the state. The choice of candidates will be based on the eligibility required fulfilled by the application. Preference will be given to candidates from BPL families with low annual incomes, Under this scheme, only two children of a family will be given benefits..
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- First, the student must be studied in a recognized school from class I to X.
- The students should have got a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent marks/Grade in the recently final examination.
- And the family annual income of students must not exceed Rs, 1 Lakh.
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for the student. If a sufficient number of eligible girls is not available, then this scholarship is awarded to other male students.
- The Candidates are both permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh or non-permanent of the state.
- Ensure candidates should not avail of any other scholarship or stipend from the government.
Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Process
Only follow the given steps to apply for Pre -Matric Scholarship:-
- Go to the Official Website of Jnanabhumi by Click Here.
- Now click on the link ” Pre Matric Scholarship” option
- And Go to the “How to apply” section.
- Then click on the available application link there.
- Now fill the application form, upload the document, and submit the application form.
- After this. the concerned Hostel welfare officer will go through the details and confirm the application.
- When confirmation is successful, the District Welfare Officer will approve the scholarship.
How to check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status
If you want to check the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status so kindly follow the given process:-
- First, Go to the official Website by Click Here.
- Then click on the ” Login “ option and enter the login ID or PASSWORD and Captcha Code.
- Click on the ” Application Status” option or enter the application ID.
- Finally, To check the current status of your application only click on the ” Get Application Status” button.
- Now candidates are able to check the progress of their application.
Important: – Apart from this, candidates can also receive SMS if the application will be accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile number and email ID active throughout the process.
Process to Renewal For Scholarship Application
- Candidates aiding of the scholarship will have to renew the application year as the candidates will move on the next year.
- So for the renewal, they have to submit a renewal application form.
- It needs the student’s current year’s admission date and the previous year’s roll number and a hall ticket number.
- On successful renewal, they will receive a confirmation by SMS.
- At the time of renewal, Candidates can update their mobile, Email ID, or Bank account before biometric authentication.
- PMU No: 86452-74029
- Toll-Free Number: 0864-527-4025 (10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days)
- Email ID: email@example.com