Ikhedut Portal 2021-2022 Registration & Login:- Ikhedut portal is specially launched for the farmers. This is an online portal launched by the Government of Gujarat for the farmers of Gujarat. Through which all the farmers can get the benefits of many types of schemes on a single portal. Stay tuned for the article for Ikhedut portal registration and all other information.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
Gujarat State Government has started the Ikhedut Portal to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. Through this portal, many schemes have been started by the government for animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, and land and water conservation. All the interested farmers of the state can get information about all these schemes by visiting the Ikhedut portal. Here we will provide you with all the information related to Ikhedut Portal Registration & Login in detail.
Ikhedut Portal Highlights
|Article||Ikhedut Portal Registration|
|Portal launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Benefits||Many types of schemes for farming|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of the State|
|Purpose||To provide benefits of various schemes of the government to the farmers on one portal.|
Objective of Ikhedut Portal 2020
The main objective of the Ikhedut portal launched by the government is to provide easy benefits of government schemes to the farmers of the state. On this portal, farmers can get the benefits of the scheme by applying online for all the schemes. Now the farmer does not need to spend his time and money by visiting the government office for the application. They only have to register themselves on the Ikhedut portal and apply for free under the scheme. There will be transparency in the working system of the application through the portal.
Benefits of Gujarat Ikhedoot Portal – ગુજરાત ઇ ખેડૂત પોર્ટલ ના લાભો
- With the launch of the Ikhedut Portal, now the farmers of the state do not need to visit any department for an application.
- Farmers can now easily get information about all the schemes through Gujarat Ikhedoot Portal sitting at home.
- This portal also allows all those farmers who are unregistered farmers to apply online.
- All the farmers of the state can take advantage of the application of the scheme on the Ikhedut portal.
Eligibility for Ikhedut Portal Registration
To do Ikhedut portal registration, it is mandatory for the applicant farmer to have the following eligibility.
- The applicant farmer should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Unregistered farmers can also take benefits under the scheme.
- The applicant should have her own bank account.
- Verification work is fully documented even after site check/record-checking.
Documents on Ikhedut Portal Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number (link to aadhar)
- Passport size photo
How to register online on Ikhedut Portal?
- For this, you have to first go to the Gujarat Ikhedut Portal. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Schemes/ યોજનાઓ”. On clicking, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select the facility as per the requirement.
- After this, you can click on the scheme in which you want to enroll yourself in.
- On clicking, you will be asked whether you are a registered applicant.
- If you are not a registered applicant, then tick “No” and click on Proceed button. After this, on the next page, you have to click on the option of new registration.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this registration form, you have to fill in some given details like –
- Personal details
- Bank details
- Role Description
- Ration card details
- After filling in all the details you have to enter the given captcha code and click on “Submit”.
- In this way, your Ikhedut Portal Registration will be completed.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Login Process
- For this, you have to visit the official website of Ikhedut Portal.
- Now its home page will open in front of you. On the home page, you have to click on the link for login.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Then finally you have to click on the login button. Thus you will be able to log in to Ikhedut portal easily.
Check Application Status on Ikhedut Portal – i-ખેડૂત એપ્લિકેશન સ્થિતિ
- For this, you have to first go to Ikhedut Portal. Here you have to click on the option of “Application Status / અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ તપાસવા/ રીપ્રિન્ટ લેવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો” on the home page.
- On clicking, a form will appear in front of you. You have to fill in the following information in this form.
- Registered mobile number
- Application number of your form
- After this, you have to fill in the given captcha code and click on the button of View Application Status.
- Now the status of your application will open in front of you.
The process to download Ikhedut Portal mobile app
To download Ikhedut Portal mobile app you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to Ikhedut Portal. Here you will have to click on the option of “Mobile Apps/મોબાઇલ એપ્સ “ on the home page.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Where you have to select the main group by selecting the category.
- After that, you have to click on “Click here to view”.
- After this, the list of mobile apps will open in front of you. From here you can easily download the mobile app.