Today with the help of this article we will describe every single detail about IGRS Registration, online EC / CC Payment, and search by Name. application. So all the registration like Registration of a document, Registration of Hindu Marriage, Registration of Special Marriage, society registration of firm are available on the IGRS portal. And you can also check IGRS Market value, GPA search, get online EC and Online CC, as well as online payment, which can be done. In this article, we will share details like what is IGRS Portal?, registration documents, and the vital application process under this registration. Kindly read this article to the end and grab the all details about the IGRS portal.
IGRS Registration of Document
Now with the help of this IGRS Portal, you can do many of registration by the online mode. So IGRS website provides online registration of Documents on the official portal.
- First, applicants need to visit the official IGRS Portal by Clicking here.
- And there are some important precautions and rules for that so kindly follow them.
- The registration of documents acts by the transfer of property act 1882.
- You can also grab the more details about the Documents registration by Clicking here for PDF.
Hindu Marriage IGRS Registration in Andhra Pradesh
- You can also do the Hindu Marriage registration by IGRS official portal.
- In order to do this registration, you need to follow some Eligibility conditions and documents requirement.
- So the Hindu marriage in Andhra Pradesh is registered at the Sub Registrar’s office where the marriage venue is located.
- At the sub Registrar office in whose jurisdiction either wife or husband has been residing for around six months immediately preceding the date of marriage.
- Dear applicants this registration has been done under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955- state of Andhra Pradesh.
Special Marriage IGRS Registration
- When the marriage registration has to be complete on the IGRS registration portal, so you can see the many conditions as like:-
- No Spouse is alive of either bride or groom.
- They are within the age defined by the government.
- Their relationship is not prohibited and they are mentally sound.
- So the marriage registration is done under the IGRS special marriage registration process.
Society / NGO IGRS registration
- Under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2002, the registration of NGOs is done by the IGRS registration portal.
- Now the Society registration has been done for the organization in following criteria:-
- promotion of art.
- fine art
- sports (excluding games of chance)
- political education
- philosophy or diffusion of any knowledge or any public purpose
- Now for the get, complete details just click here.
Process to check IGRS Market Value – Unit rate
In this section, we have mentioned the suitable process for IGRS market value or Unit rate. Just follow the given process:-
- First, go to the official website by Clicking here.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this page, you have to go on the IGRS FIND option and Click on Market Value.
- After that, just click on this link- http://registration.ap.gov.in/UnitRateMV.do?method=getDistrictList&uType=U
- Now you need to fill the form to check IGRS market value online.
- So there are two types of IGRS market value rates- Non-Agriculture and Agriculture rates.
- Kindly select anyone from the given option.
- Then enter your district.
- Select your Mandal and Village.
- Finally, Submit the form and get IGRS market value unit rates.
Process to IGRS Card PE- Public Date Entry Online registration
- All the part details will be entered into the document.
- Kindly enter the schedule of the property details.
- Now pay the duty fees by Online payment mode.
- Then enter the legal points and covenant between parties
- Kindly Generate documents for online download.
- And book the slot at the SRO for registration.
NOTE:- For any problem, you can contact email@example.com or 7093921325.
Process to Certified Copy Search and Download on IGRS
In this section, we have described the process for downloading the and Certified copy by the IGRS portal. Kindly follow the given process:-
- First, Go to the official web portal of IGRS by Click here.
- Now a homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, select the certified copy search form online.
- And select your district and SRO location.
- Kindly Enter your registration document number.
- Then enter your registration year.
- Now verify the captcha code and submit the form.
- After that, your AP registration certified copy will be downloaded online.
List of Services given by IGRS Portal
So we have enlisted each service which is provided by the IGRS Portal:-
|Registration of Society (under section: 3)||Click here|
|Amendment of society (under section: 8,9,10,21,24,26)||Click here|
|Certified copy of society Registration||Click here|
|Certified copy of By-law||Click here|
|Submission of the appeal of Society||Click here|
|Verification of Registered Society||Click here|
|Status of Application||Click here|
Process to Application Status check – AP Online Registration status Enquiry
- First, Navigate the Official IGRS Portal by clicking here.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Then open the SSDG Application Status search form.
- Now enter your AP Registration application reference number.
- In the last step, Just click on the Submit.