Indian Government has been started many online schemes for the employees. And all portals are very helpful for every state of India for all workers. Now with the help of this article, we will talk about the IFHRMS login Portal. The government of Tamil Nadu has been launched the online portal caller IFHRMS. The IFHRMS is an abbreviation of Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System. In this article, we have provided information about the How to login in to the portal, review IFHRMS, How to download the payslip, etc.
About the IFHRMS
The Tamil Nadu state government with its employees in mind has established a new web portal. The IFHRMS Karuvoolam is a legal establishment portal designed for Tamil Nadu employees. It’s directed to help in functions of the Department of Finance and other TN government departments.
The Finance Department manages the portal under the Department of Treasuries and Accounts of Tamil Nadu State Government. They help monitor the portal activities and solve the worker’s issues if any. Employees can access the portal via the link https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/. The IFHRMS portal saves all employee records and maintains its services.
The process to Login into IFHRMS Portal
The Following given below steps are suitable for those employees who want to login into the IFHRMS Tamil Nadu:-
- Firstly, Visit the official website portal by Click Here
- Now on the page, you can able to see the login option
- And Enter your IFHRMS USER ID
- Or enter your PASSWORD
- Finally, Click on the BlUE BUTTON
NOTE:- Many Employees have not a USER ID or PASSWORD. Don’t worry about this so simply contact a help line number and obtain your USER ID or PASSWORD
NUMBER:- 0484 4017 2172
Login Index at IFHRMS
So if you want to login into the IFHRMS login page, there are two index pages
- Karuvoolam IFHRMS login home page
- IFHRMS TMS Page
Login Details of IFHMRS TMS-
- Go on this link https://22.214.171.124/TAD-EUSS007/
- Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD
- And login to the TMS account
NOTE:- But if you have to face a login problem so contact the given numbers:-
- Contact Number:- +9144 40172172
- EMAIL ID:-
Login Process to IFHRMS Pensioner
So the following given process helps to log in as a pensioner into the Karuvoolam IFHRMS portal:-
- Visit the official website of IFHRMS by Click Here
- Choose the option of Sign In the form
- In the user type, select the pensioner.
- Then Enter your PPO Number
- Enter your user ID or PASSWORD
- And login to the IFHRMS Pensioner login portal from there.
Review of IFHRMS Details
|Full Name||Integrated Finance and Human Resources Management System|
|Provider||Finance Department, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Department of Treasuries and Accounts|
Departments of IFHRMS
Because the service related to following Tamil Nadu dept can be availed using the IFHRMS login option. So here the list of all lead of departments that come under the Finance Department:-
- Local Fund Audit
- Treasuries & Accounts
- Small Saving
- Co-Operative Audit
- Government Data Centre
- Chief Auditor of Statutory Boards
Payslip Download at IFHRMS
Follow the given steps for download your payslip at the IFHRMS portal:-
- Go to the IFHRMS login Portal by Click Here
- Login into the karuvoolam.tn.gov.in TNTA OAM page
- Besides, IFHRMS page, Click on the OPEN
- And Select Finance option on next page
- Now Click Here
- On the Next Page, Click on the payroll Option
- Click on the Results
- Open Payroll results page in IFHRMS login Dashboard
- Select Period Name
- Or In Bill type, select regular salary
- Search a Paybill group
- Go to Payslip Option and click on the Document Link
- Finally, Download IFHRMS bill payslip in Pdf format
Details About the IFHMRS Payslip
You can able to see the following details on the Download PDF payslip or bill:-
- Employee Name
- Number of Employees
- Office Name
- GPF Number and CPS Number
- Pay info including Duty Pay, Dearness Allowance, House rent allowance, Medical Allowance, Gross Amount, and net pay credited.
DDO Template of IFHMRS
In the IFHRMS, DDO Template guidelines are as follows:-
|HOO||Head of The Office|
|DDO||Drawing and Disbursing Officer|
|HOD||Head of the Department Commissioner of Revenue Administration|
|TAN||Tax Deduction Account Number|
|PAO||Pay and Accounts Office|
|HRA||House Rent Allowance|
|CCA||City Compensatory Allowance|
DDO Template Login at IFHRMS
So to login into the IFHRMS DDO v3 Template portal. Use the following suitable process:-
- Navigate the link http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/IFHRMS_DDO_Template/
- Enter your TO or PAO Code
- Enter DDO Code
- Enter Password.
- Login to IFHRMS DDO Template portal.
IFHRMS Karuvoolam NSD Change
So According to the latest update on the karuvoolam.tn.gov.in IFHRMS portal, a new NSD Change has been announced.
In order to Feb, 21 Payroll, NSD has been separated from payroll run to avoid Mark for Retry. Hence, no need to give Mark for Retry for corrections in NSD.
The new screen has been provided for updating NSD. The User Manual has been uploaded in the portal for the same. So Click here to view the document.
Because the government of Tamil Nadu and the treasury department provides online ePayslip by Click Here. And if you want to get your epayslip, use the following process for IFHRMS:-
- Visit this link http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/
- Now from the tngepay website, go to the login form.
- Click on the Epayslip option.
- Open Epayslip
- And enter the EmPcode and select suffix
- Fill in your Date of birth
- Click on the Login Button.
On the next page, you will see IFHRMS epayroll system where you can download EPayslip.
FAQs About the IFHRMS:-
1.What is the official website of IFHRMS login?
The official website of the IFHRMS login page is https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin.
2.What credentials are required to login into IFHRMS?
The credentials required for IFHRMS login are the USERNAME and PASSWORD of the account.
3.Can we reset the User ID if forgotten?
Yes, using the ‘Forgot User ID’ option, one can reset the ID of the account.
4.I have forgotten my IFHRMS login password, what to do?
Please visit the official website and then go to Forgot password link. Submit your user ID and get the password on your registered mobile number.
5.How to generate bill in IFHRMS?
To generate a bill in IFHRMS, you have to log in as a Financier Initiator. And Go to Finance option, then DDO option, and then to pay bill group option. There, you can generate bill.
6.How to add festival advance in IFHRMS?
Go to the IFHRMS portal and then to oracle EBS. In the human resources option, select advance and then select other advance initiation. In the festival advance bulk entry option, go to the Call webAdi option and enter details to add festival advance in IFHRMS.
7.How to add gpf advance in IFHRMS?
Go to the IFHRMS portal and then open the advance section. Open the WebADI option and there you can update GPF advance in IFHRMS.
8.How to add dues and deductions in IFHRMS?
First of all, go to the IFHRMS login page and then log in as DDO User. And Go to the finance and payroll service option. You will see the option of dues and deduction there. Add from the page.
9.How to add employees in IFHRMS?
Go to IFHRMS login home page and then login with finance initiator ID. Go to Finance and payroll option and select the employee option. From there, add a new employee to your IFHRMS account.
IFHRMS Helpline Number
If you have to face any problem related to the IFHRMS website or login. So you can contact the customer support number of Karuvoolam IFHRM. On the official website of karuvoolam.tn.gov.in.
The following helpdesk number is provided – 04440172172