The eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal system in Uttar Pradesh would be helpful to state employees. This platform has been introduced by the Uttar Pradesh government to give online services to their government employers. If you are an employee of the government then you can get the services along with attractive features. In this article, I am going to share with you about objectives, advantages, requirements, supporting documentation, eligibility, application process, and other details of this facility have all been well discussed. Please read this page attentively if you want to get benefit from the ehrms.nic.in site.
EHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
The government is putting a lot of services online so that people may access them from their homes as part of an attempt to digitize the nation. Employees of the government who live in Uttar Pradesh permanently are eligible to apply. A website that can only be accessed by citizens of Uttar Pradesh was recently created by the state government. It is called the eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal. Applicants will have simple access to leave information application forms on the government’s ehrms.nic.in the website, which will significantly advance digitalization.
This online portal will be available to teachers and non-teaching staff members who wish to apply for leave as well as those who wish to access services including employee service records, transfer requests, and pay scales. It is not possible to use the services offered by the eHRMS portal without first registering. The website www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in makes it simple for eligible candidates who haven’t enrolled for this facility to do so. The ehrms site and its advantages will be discussed in the article we are reading right now. We’ll walk you through the ehrms portal’s use step-by-step.
|Post Name||eHRMS Manav Sampada|
|Introduced By||By UP Government|
|Beneficiaries||Staff and non Staff members of the Government|
|Aim||Digitizing the offline services in government departments|
Aim Of EHRMS Portal
The major goal is to make everything easier by digitizing services, such as allowing employees to submit their leave requests online.
Benefits Of EHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
- In order to save time and money and promote openness, the government launched this initiative.
- Workers in the government can seek leave via this website.
- It will be simple to utilize for teaching personnel throughout the state.
- Through this service, all government employees may quickly request leave.
- This web gateway makes it simple to enter information or personal details relevant to the department.
- The website may give the applicant information about their place of employment.
- This government-created platform for leave requests is only accessible to workers of the government.
- You must be an Uttar Pradesh permanent resident in order to apply on this online application platform.
- The applicant will not be permitted to apply under this plan if he is not registered with the department.
- Check whether the applicant has been registered with the department before submitting an application on the site.
EHRMS Manav Sampada Portal Services
- Dynamic acr
- Dynamic Form-Wise Help
- Online acr
- Dynamic services
- Join online / give relief.
- Role-based access
- Online promotion
- Online tour and transfer
- Customize order format at the department level
- orders and granting relief.
- Multilingual SSRS
- Self-registration through API
- Standardized Off Service Book Format in 12 Forms
- Online Vacancy / Recruitment
- Online pension
- User-defined form
- Online inquiries
- News and forms
Online Apply For EHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
- To begin, go to the official website known as “Manav Sampada Portal.” After that, the homepage of the website will load for you.
- To log in, click the “Login” button on the homepage. There will be a new page that opens.
- You will find a form on this page, where you are required to provide information on your User Department, User ID, and Password.
- After you have finished entering the information, you will need to input the captcha code and then click the box labeled “Login.”
- Simply by clicking on it, you will immediately be logged in to this portal and given access to the many features that it has to offer.
Apply For Leave EHRMS Portal
- You need to begin by going to the “Manav Sampada Portal” website, which is the official one. The homepage of the website will load up in front of you.
- Login by clicking on the login button on the homepage.
- After logging in on the homepage of the website, you will be prompted to choose your reporting officer and add that person to your account. You should now see a new page load up in front of you.
- Now the application for leave will appear in front of you on this website. In it, you will need to choose left, and then choose the Block Education Officer as the destination.
- After making your choice, go to the “Online Leave” part of the website and pick the “Apply for Leave” option from the list of available options. After this, a form will appear in front of you on the new page that you’ve been sent to.
- After entering the required information, you will be prompted to click the “submit” button.
- Your application will be considered complete if you click this link and then follow these steps.
Download E Service Book
- Visit the “official Portal” website first.
- When you click that button, the website’s home page will appear in your browser window.
- You must choose “E-Service Book” from the drop-down menu displayed on the website.
- A fresh page ought to immediately appear in your browser window.
- You must now enter your eHRMS code on this new page before selecting the access option that is shown to you.
- Now you will see a new page before you.
- Enter all the information and press the “Search Option” button.
View Registered Employees EHRMS
- Go to the Manav Sampada Portal website first.
- The home page of the website loads. Click Services on the home page.
- After that, click “Register Employees.”
- You may now view every state that has registered.
- Next, pick a state. You must carry out the actions listed below.
- To view all employee information, click View Employees at the end
EHRMS Registration View Online Service Requests
- Initially, you must go to the Manav Sampada Portal’s official page.
- On your device, the home page will be visible.
- Selecting the Features option from the website’s homepage is required.
- Then you need to select Online Service Request.
- Now, all of the data related to online service requests will be shown on the screen.
EHRMS Portal Check Application Status
- In the first place, go to the official eHRMS Portal website.
- Selecting the Public Window option on the website’s home page is required.
- Selecting Fact Sheet / P2 is the next step.
- Afterward, your screen will display a new page.
- You must provide all necessary information, including parent and organization, on the I.T.A. form that will be presented on this new page.
- The application status will appear on the screen after selecting the View Reports button.
How To Upload Procedure EHRMS Portal
- Go to the eHRMS Portal website first. The home page of the website loads.
- Click “log in” on the homepage.
- Next, the login page will show up.
- After that, your username, password, and captcha code are required for this page.
- Click “Login” now.
- The next step is to choose every file you wish to upload.
- Then, publish the selected files.
- In order to upload the file, click “submit.”
Online Transfer/ Promotion Procedure
- On your smartphone, first, go to the Manav Sampada Portal website. Opens the home page of the website.
- Enter your login information after clicking “login.”
- On the site, choose “Features,” then “Online Transfer/Promotion.”
- You are now seeing online transfer and marketing information.
View The Office List
- To start, you should navigate to the organization’s main website, eHRMS Manav Sampada. The website’s home page will load and display.
- In order to proceed, select the “Office List” menu option on the website’s home page. A new page will then load and appear in front of you.
- On this new page, you must now enter all the necessary data.
- A department must be selected from the drop-down menu, along with an organization, a district, and an office category.
- After doing this, select View Report from the menu. Your screen will display the pertinent information.
- You need to start by going to the eHRMS Portal’s official website.
- To access the Fact Sheet option, select it from the website’s main page.
- Afterward, a new page loads.
- Enter “parent” and “organization” on this new page, then click View Report to see the pertinent information.
Check PI Status Report
- To begin, you must go to the ehrms portal’s official website.
- Selecting the PI Status Report option on the website’s home page is required.
- You’ll then see a brand-new page load.
- With the heading “PI Status Report,” a new page will open.
- The department must now be entered, and you must select the organization from the drop-down option.
- You must then select View Report as your next step.
- On the screen, the pertinent data will then be displayed.
Search HRMS Code E-HRMS Portal
- Earlier, go to the ehrms.nic.in portal’s official website. Currently,
- Selecting the “Search HRMS Code” option on the website’s homepage is required.
- A new page will then appear in your browser window.
- Now, based on your selection, you must select one of the two options shown on this new page: Search By Mobile or Search By Post Office.
- You then need to enter all of the pertinent information that was asked for. Once you press the submit button, the HRMS code will appear on your screen.
View Performance Report
- The Manav Sampada Portal’s official website must be visited first.
- You must select the report option from the website’s home page.
- Then select the performance report option.
- You must input all the necessary data on the new page, including your User ID, Password, Report Key, Captcha Code, etc.
- You must then select the option to see the report, following which the performance report will be shown to you.
Complaint Process At EHRMS Portal
- You must first go to the Manav Sampada Portal’s official website.
- On the front page of the website, select your state.
- An additional page will appear after clicking “Helpline” and “Complaint.”
- A form will be given to you here.
- You must provide the following information: your state, the application department, the applicants’ names, and email addresses.
- Then, put your complaint in the message box. captcha code to complete
- Finally, click Send. This enables you to complain.