Today by using this article we will talk about the AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023 Online Payment Status, Beneficiary List. That means this article is referred to the high caste woman of an economically weaker background in the state of Andhra Pradesh. So in the case of when you have to fill up the Application form for YSR EBS Nesthan Scheme 2023. Then you will be able to avail the various types of incentives and advantages which are released by the authorities concerned. In this article, we will share all the important aspects of this scheme. So we have mentioned checking eligibility criteria, required documents, online payment status, beneficiary list, and the latest updates about the AP YSR scheme. Kindly read this article to the end.
EBC NesthamPayment Status
The state govt of Andhra Pradesh will start the AP YSR EBC Nesthan Scheme for upper-caste women who are economically weak. So the Chief Minister of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has cleared the EBC Nestham Scheme for the economic uplift of poor women from to upper caste in the state will be launched on 9 January 2023. Now in the initiative, the state government will give to Rs. 15,000 for every annum to upper-caste women who are economically weak. And this support would be given for 3 consecutive years i.e the total amount of Rs. 45000 would be given. So nearly 4,02,336 women from EBC categories would profit and CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy will discharge assets to economically weak upper caste women under EBC Nestham soon.
Overview of YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from an economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 670 crore|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Implementation Date||November 2021|
The Features of AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
- Only women between the age of 45-60 years can get the benefit of the AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- And from the financial year 2023-23, financially weaker upper-caste women will be furnished support of Rs 15,000 per year.
- So Women should belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- And the EBC women from upper castes such as Brahmins, Vaishyas, Velmas, Kshatriyas, Kammas, Reddys, and others will be the sole beneficiaries.
- The scheme will be applied on the lines of Kapu Nesam and YSR Cheyutha.
- So this scheme has been come up with the aim of providing financial help to upper-caste women from economically weaker backgrounds who are deprived of other scheme benefits.
- Such EBC women do not seek the help of other schemes because they are not from a Flower caste despite being financially weak.
Regarding the YSR Rythu Seva Lo Upadhi Mitra Scheme 2023
- The help of the amount of Rs. 15,000 per year will be provided to upper-caste women from economically weaker sections of society.
- The support amount will be given for 3 consecutive years i.e. each beneficiary gets Rs. 45,000 over a period of 3 years.
- Despite that amount of Rs. 670 crores have been situated in the Andhra Pradesh budget 2023-23.
- So this decision to this effect was taken in a cabinet meeting conducted by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 23 February 2021.
- A total of 6 lakh women from the economically backward classes will be benefitted from this Jagannath EBC Nestham scheme.
- The implementation of the scheme will start in November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme
So if you wanna apply for the scheme then you need to follow some Eligibility Criteria for this scheme. Kindly follow the given criteria for the scheme:-
- First, The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- And the applicant needs to be a woman from the Economically Backward Classes (EBC) category.
- Now all the candidates must belong to the upper caste with EBC.
- The Applicant must have a working mobile number.
- Applicant must have a working bank account.
- The upper caste EBC female applicant should be 45 to 60 years of age.
Needed Documents for AP YSR EBC Nesthan Scheme
In this section, we have mentioned the important document which use while applying for the YSR scheme.
- Address proof
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- EBC Category Certificate
- Above poverty line (APL) certificate or Ration Card
- Bank account details
EBC Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List Download
- First, Navigate the official website of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this page, you need to click on the option called beneficiary list.
- So a new list will show on your screen
- After that, the beneficiary list will also be uploaded to your respective gram panchayats.
- Now you can visit your gram panchayat, then check your name.
Calendar for 23 welfare schemes announced by AP govt
- So in April 2023, Vasathi Deven will implement, benefiting 15.56 lakh students.
- The Jagannath Vidya Deewana(Total Fee Reimbursement) will be implemented in April, July, December, and February 2023 for 18.18 lakh student beneficiaries.
- In April 2021, interest-free loan dues (Rabi 2019, Kharif 2020) will be given to 66.11 lakh beneficiaries.
- Or In April 2021, 90.37 lakh DWCRA women will be provided interest-free loans.
- The crop insurance premium for Kharif 2021 will be paid to 9.48 lakh farmers in May 2021.
- And the financial help will aid the families of 1.09 lakh fishermen in May 2021 under the Matsyakoda Trust.
- In May 2019, the diesel subsidy will be enlarged to 19 beneficiaries under the fishery subsidy.
- So in the Jagannath Vidya Kanuka in June 2019, 62.37 lakh beneficiaries will be furnished with school kits.
- In June 2021, financial support will be provided to 24.55 lakh beneficiaries under YSR Shyutha.
- In July 2021, 2.74 lakh beneficiaries will be helped under YSR Vahan Mitra.
- Financial assistance will be provided to 3.27 lakh beneficiaries under Kapu Nesam in July 2021.
- In August 2021, 25 lakh beneficiaries will be provided with an interest-free loan (Kharif 2021).
- 9,800 MSME industrial incentives to spinning mills in August 2021.
- In August 2021, 3.34 lakh victims received compensation.
- Financial assistance to 81,703 handloom weavers in August 2021 under Nathan Masham.
- In September 2021, YSR Asra will benefit 87.74 lakh women.
- Jagannath Chedodu will be implemented in October 2021.
- The Jagannan Thodu will be implemented in October 2021.
- Amma Vodi scheme will be implemented in January 2023, benefiting 44.48 lakh women.
EBC Nestham Payment Status Check
- First, Navigate the official website of the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme.
- Now you will land on the Homepage.
- On this page, you have to click on the click ebc nestham beneficiary List.
- As soon as you click on it, a list will appear.
- And for offline facilities, you have to visit the Gram Panchayat office to see the list of beneficiaries.
FAQ Related to the YSR EBC Nestham Amount Release Date 2023
1. What is Andhra Pradesh YSR EBC Nestham Scheme?
It is financial assistance scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
2. Who is the beneficiary of the YSR Scheme?
The upper cast economically backward women of Andhra Pradesh.
3. How much money will be provided?
15000 rupees per annum.
4. Where to apply for the AP YSR Scheme?
The website is not declared yet.
5. From when the scheme will be implemented