The opening date of the Badrinath temple is 08th May 2022 announced by the trust for the year 2022. This year devotees from all over the world can visit Shri Badrinath Temple on 8 May 2022. The opening date of the temple every year decide at the Basant Panchami by Temple’s main Priest. By the announcement of the opening date, people from all over India and World started planning to visit Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri temples. All these Temples are situated in the valley of Himalaya in Uttarakhand state of Northern India. The Badrinath temples closed in Oct/Nov for the next six months due to heavy snowfall in the region.
Here in this post, you are giving complete information about the opening dates of Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple. All about the online registration for Char Dham yatra. The best online/offline facility available for the devotees by The Government of Uttarakhand State. Due to Covid-19 for the Last 2 years, The Government has declared some guidelines for the pilgrims’. Here in this post we giving all the information about the new guidelines from Govt of Uttarakhand. Devotees can now register online for the Char Dham yatra.
Char Dham Yatra 2022
The devotee who is planning for the Char Dham Yatra this year can avail of many of the online facilities from the official website of the Char Dham yatra and Uttrakhand Tourism website. Char Dham is one of the prominent Hindu pilgrimage temples, which include all the Char Dham, or you can call the Char Dham as Four Sacred Temples Shree Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri, And Gangotri. All the four pilgrimage sites are situated in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state.
Online Registration procedure and Biometric Registration online for Char Dham Yatra.
The government of Uttarakhand and the Management Board of Char Dham Yatra gives the online facility to book registration for the journey to visit Badrinath Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri temples. You have to log in to the official website of UCCDMB-Uttarakhand Char Dham Devashtanam Management Board. this is the official website for all the information about Char Dham Yatra.
Char Dham Yatra book your biometric registration online
- To register, you have to visit the official website of UCCDMB (registration and touristcare.uk.gov.in).
- The home page of the website gives you the option to log in with a registered email id. if you have already had a registered email id then you have to just log in with an email id and proceed with online registration.
- If you don’t have a registered email id then you can register yourself by clicking the sign-up option given with the log-in box. Here you have to fill in all your information with your mobile phone for the future OTP and other information.
- Now you have to log in with your email id. you will receive automatic generated OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and Captcha and press enter.
- Now you have to click on the register option on the top right of the page. Fill up the complete information with aadhar card number for biometric registration. You can register multiple devotees together with one registration number.
- After entering complete and correct information click on the register button at bottom of the page.
- You are on the payment options page of the website. Here you have to pay the registration fee. Once payment is done you will receive the registration through email. Make sure this registration paper is with you at the time of visiting Char Dham.
Char Dham Yatra 2021-2022 Download E-pass online @registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board and Government of Uttarakhand gives online facility for E-pass for the Char Dham Pilgrimage 2022. You can download the e-pass of your registered Char Dham Yatra from the official website of UCDDMB in a few easy steps.
Below are the easy steps to download an E-pass for your visit.
- Visit the official website of the Uttaranchal Char Dham Devastham Management Board by clicking this link.
- Login with your registered mail id in log in the option of the page.
- The website will send automatically generated OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the given option with Captcha given on the website.
- Entering all the information will lead you to the page of registration where you can download e-pass by clicking on the e-pass option.
- The website will open your valid pass for the journey. You can download your e-pass by clicking the option of download at the right top of the page.
The procedure of Offline Biometric Registration of Char Dham Yatra 2022.
The Uttarakhand government and Chardham management board also give offline registration facilities for Char Dham Yatra from many of its offline offices. As we all know the Char Dham yatra starts from Haridwar Uttarakhand. There are many offices are opened in Uttarakhand for registration. You must have to have your valid identity papers like AADHAR card, Voter id Card, etc. You can register your Yatra from all the offices. below we are giving the location of all the offices available for registration.
|Railway Station Haridwar||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Parking||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Roadways Bus Stand||Rishikesh||Dehradun|
Required Document for Char Dham Yatra Registration.
Devotee needs valid identity proof like AADhar card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, Ration Card. Citizens from other countries need valid visas to get registration. Also, you need your valid email id and mobile phone with you.
registration and touristcare.uk.gov.in Helpline Number
The world-famous Chardham Yatra-2022 of Uttarakhand is about to start. If you need any kind of information related to this, then you can contact us on these numbers: Toll-free: 1364, For other states: +91 135 1364, Helpline: 0135-2559898