Ayushman CAPF Bharat Scheme Online Registration & Login. Use link pmjay.gov.in/ayushmancapf/ayushman-capf for Ayushman Bharat CAPF Scheme Login at bis.pmjay.gov.in.
India Government has come up with a new scheme named is CAPF Healthcare Scheme. So according to this scheme provide the first Ayushman Health Card to the Chief A Sub-Officer and a Jawan of the Central Armed Police force. The honorable Home minister of India Amit Shah has launched the CAPF Healthcare Scheme today on 23 January 2021. With the implementation of this scheme, the health card will be given to the Jawans of India and get them a health cover of up to rupees 5 lakh per family for the secondary and the tertiary Care Hospitalization. This is provided to the poor of India under Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat and Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojana.
So through this article, today we will discuss with you all the important information related to Ayushman CRPF Health Care scheme 2021 such as the objective of the scheme eligibility criteria of the scheme and the benefit and features under this scheme. And, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under this Scheme.
CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card
The Home Minister Amit Shah is going to start Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme for Central paramilitary force workers in Assam. They are told that Shad will hand over the first Aayushaman to the chief officer and the Jawan of CAPF as a CPRF, BSF, ITBP, and SSB, unlike the NSG. The Assam Rifles function under the commands under his ministry.
So this is a pretty and great step which has been taken by the Home Minister of India to provide benefit to every Jawan Central armed Police force. And under this scheme, the cashless and paperless modes will be provided to the Chief officers of CRPF.
Overview of Ayushman CAPF Bharat Scheme 2022 Pmjay.bsf.gov.in Login
|Name of the Scheme||
Aayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme
|Launched On||23 January 2021|
|Launched by||Home Minister- Amit Shah|
|Objective||To provide Ayushman Health Card to the Jawans of CRPF|
|Beneficiary||Chiefs, Sub Officer, and Jawan of CRPF|
|Benefits||To provide a health cover|
|Health Cove of||Rs. 5 lakh per family|
|Mode of application||Not yet declared|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Objectives of CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card
We have mentioned some major targets about this scheme below here:-
- All forces are always ready to take care of the citizens of India while Ignoring their own health.
- And Given them, a package of health care the home minister of India Amit Shah launched this scheme.
- Home Minister decided to give incentives amount near 5 lakh to all beneficiaries.
- And to provide Cashless and paperless mode to the chiefs of CAPF while they take care of our country.
Features and Benefits of this Scheme
- Cashless treatment at selected private hospitals.
- Portability to ensure access to health services across the country.
- Paperless to ensure ease and convenience.
- Dedicated call center for support and grievance redressal.
- A well-defined set of health benefits packages.
- Pan India expansion of the scheme will be done in a phased manner.
- Union Home Minister has launched Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme on 23rd January for jawans of CAPF in Guwahati.
- The first Ayushman health card will be provided to the chiefs and sub-officer and jawans of each of the central armed police forces CAPF like CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB apart from NSG and the Assam Rifles that function under the command of his ministry.
- The packages of Rs. 5 lakh will be provided to the jawans of CAPF for their treatment
- Cashless and paperless treatment will be provided under the Ayushman CAPF Healthcare scheme
- The CAPF is responsible for internal security duties across the country with the manpower of 10 lakh personnel and to safeguard them with treatment facilities.
- The first Ayushman health card will be provided to the officers of CAPF.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Guwahati.
- He or she must be a chief, sub-officer, and a jawan of CAPF.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Certificate of CAPF
- Passport Size Photo
- Valid Mobile Number
Beneficiaries List of scheme
The scheme benefits are only given to the workers of seven forces under the Central Armed Police forces along with their families/ dependents. so we have mentioned the list of Beneficiaries below here:-
- Assam Rifles
- Border Security Forces (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF)
- National Security Gaurd (NSG)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme Online Apply, Registration
So If you are willing to get the benefits from the Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme. But you will have to wait for few times as the government has just announced the application process under this scheme has not been decided yet. I hope the government as early as the process will be announced by the government. Dear Readers don’t worry we will update you soon through our article. To check updates about this regularly visit our website. And if you are facing questions and queries related to this scheme kindly ask us in the given comment below.
We have provided the all-important aspects about this scheme but you still facing some problem kindly contact the given number
NUMBER:- 14588 ( Tollfree)