here you will get the Complete Procedure regarding the Book AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration Through the Official Website which is @ ors.gov.in portal also finds OPD Ticket and Online Slot Appointment Booking. and get| doctor’s OPD Schedule and Helpline Number.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is generally called as the AIIMS Bhopal. This is of the best medical college as well as hospitals in Madhya Pradesh state. It mainly ensures medical facilities to all the concerned people of MP state. It is situated in the region of Saket Nagar sub-urban of Bhopal city. Indian Government has established this institution, under the guidance of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare India. The central government aimed to establish new AIIMS institutes in so many Indian cities in the year 2004. In this regard, the government established new AIIMS in Rishikesh, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Patna, and Raipur respectively.
The Government under the supreme leadership of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee made this announcement in the year 2003. After making the final announcement, the AIIMS Bhopal has been inaugurated in September 2012 and it has begun its functioning in July 2013. Along with this, they also initiated post-graduation courses for medical students in the year 2017. In addition, they also established a BSL3 lab in 2019.
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration
The All India Institute of Medical Science or AIIMS Bhopal has recently started their online OPD booking services. So if you are an old patient of the AIIMS Bhopal or went for the very first time for your illness, then you need to do an online Booking of AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration Appointment.
This facility is obtainable for those OPD patients who need to meet their doctor for check-up. The Government has started this facility to decrease crowd gatherings at one place. Also, because of the Covid 19 pandemic in India, an online booking of OPD appointment in all AIIMS institutes, is a very great decision taken by the central government of India. For the Bhopal AIIMS OPD appointment booking online, the Indian Government has already provided one centralized portal. This website is generally available for all government hospitals’ OPD booking procedures.
In Every Indian state, there should be an institute like that of AIIMS. As it will give assurance to citizens who can not afford private hospitals due to bad financial condition. In AIIMS, people can have their treatment at a very reasonable price. Generally, there are very few AIIMS in Indian states. The AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh has recently initiated it’s OPD Services. From time to time, the Indian government facilitates AIIMS in every state. So every citizen will surely afford a good treatment. The people of Madhya Pradesh state have a very wonderful opportunity, to avail the facility of AIIMS in their Bhopal city.
Complete List of departments Available In AIIMS Bhopal
There are a total of 40 departments that are presently active at the Bhopal AIIMS. Now one can check the complete list as available below-
- Hospital Administration
- Trauma And Emergency Department
- Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Burn And Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) – Head And Neck Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine And TB
- Dermatology STD And Leprosy
- Nursing College
- Endocrinology And Metabolism
- Forensic Medicine And Toxicology
- General Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine And Blood Bank
- Translation Medicine Center
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Surgery
- Pathology And Lab Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Community And Family Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
The AIIMS Bhopal OPD Schedule
- Registration Timings for the old and new patient:- From 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Timing for OPD – 9:00 AM To 2.00 PM
- OPD Schedule Complete list:- Click Here Online
AIIMS Bhopal Online OPD Appointment Booking @ ors.gov.in
- In order to book your online OPD appointment booking, Firstly open the official website page of AIIMS Bhopal. That is https://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
- One can also directly open the central government official portal for online registration. Direct Link– https://ors.gov.in/ors/.
- At this page, you will get a new apartment section. Under which, you need to verify yourself with your mobile number.
- Kindly fill your mobile number and then click on send OTP option. After filling OTP click on the proceed option.
- Consequently a new page will appear before you. In which, they will about your Aadhaar card.
- If you have your Aadhar card then select this option. Otherwise select the second option.
- The third option is for the already registered patient and the Fourth one is to view, print pay, or cancel your appointment.
- At this section, If you select that you do not have Aadhar card, then a new page will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to select your state name, the name of the hospital is AIIMS Bhopal, choose the department under which you want to book an OPD appointment. After this, click on the proceed option.
- Consequently a complete list of available slots will appear before your screen. In this list you can see green colour slots, this indicate that slots are available, red colour indicates that slots are not there, and yellow colour means holiday.
- If there is any timing available on your given date, then select that day and click on it. Now click on proceed button.
- At the next section, new form will emerge before your screen. In which you need to provide details about the patient.
- You need to fill your full name. Your first, middle, and last name.
- Then choose your gender, date of birth, Son/ daughter of name, mother name, email address, permanent address, state name, country name, area pin code, and lastly fill the Captcha code. Now click on the proceed option.
- At last, you will evidently get a proper summary of your allotment in front of your screen.
- In this summary, you will easily see the Hospital name, name of the department, mobile phone number, appointment date, as well as clinic.
- If everything is correct then click on the option of book appointment.
- As a result, your appointment has been booked and then you will receive an appointment ID.
- If you desire to print this appointment form then click on the print option.
- You need to carry this printout along with you at the time when you visit AIIMS Bhopal Hospital.
The AIIMS Bhopal Contact Details
For any kind of inquiry regarding OPD appointment on any other service, you can contact the authority through the official numbers.
- Hospital Journal Inquiry Number:- 0755-2982607
- Medical Superintendent Office Contact Number:- 0755-2970020
We expect that the details about the AIIMS Bhopal online OPD appointment booking is beneficial for you all. In case if you still have any difficulty at the time of online appointment booking, then you can surely share your problems through the comment section available below.