Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme Apply | Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme Online Form | AP Free Agriculture Electricity Scheme|
YSR Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme 2021- 2022: A good news for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh as the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to start a new scheme for the farmers working in the agricultural sector. Under the scheme, farmers will be provided with free power supply. The main aim to launch the AP agriculture electricity cash transfer scheme for the financial year 2021-22 is to financially help the farmers of the state. AP Agricultural power cash transfer scheme has been estimated to cost around Rs 1500 crore.
To install smart meters to the agriculture power connection. Let me tell you the details related to the AP YSR Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme 2021 Online Registration Process | Free Power Supply to Farmers | వ్యవసాయ విద్యుత్ నగదు బదిలీ పథకం through our article below. Give your precious minutes to read the article furnished below.
AP Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme 2021-22
Farmers are called the backbone of our country. These are the farmers, because of which we get food, then it becomes the moral responsibility of a country or state to provide the many facilities. Those farmers who face difficulties in filling electricity supply bills, to help those, the Govt of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will install smart meters in farmer’s homes for agriculture power connection. Apart from the above, there are various benefits that will be given to the farmers by the Andhra Pradesh government under the scheme.
YSR Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme Benefits-
During the Covid-19 epidemic, this is beneficial for farmers who are financially weak. The state government of Andhra Pradesh will also improve its broadcasting system so that farmers can be given more than 9 hours of electricity in a day.
Initially, provide free electricity to the agriculture sector was first came into existence in the year 2013 by the late CM YS Rajasekhara Reddy and continued in the next governments. The current chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared that it was developing 10,000 solar power plants. This has been done so that electricity can be provided without any hindrance in the agriculture sector in the next 30 years.
Highlights of AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme 2021:
|Name of Scheme||Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. YSR Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||Providing Monthly power supply bill money|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
|Post Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Objectives of AP Cash Transfer Scheme:
- The motive to launch this scheme by Andhra Pradesh Govt is to certify that farmers do not have to pay monthly electricity bills, they get an exemption from paying bills.
- The state government will develop 10,000 solar power plants to help farmers and provide free power supply in Andhra Pradesh for the next 30 years without any hindrance.
Features of AP Agricultural Electricity Scheme:
- This Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme is very beneficial for the farmers as they are not required to pay a single rupees out of their pocket.
- The state govt ensures that the best benefits will be provided to the farmers, that is why the government has come up with various statistics on the total number of agricultural electricity connections in Andhra Pradesh.
- According to the agriculture budget of the academic year 2020-21 and socio-economic survey 2019-20, there were 18.72 lakh agricultural electricity connections by the end of March.
- But as per the latest order of 17.55 lakh, connections of agricultural power is issued by the Energy Secretary.
AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme (Implementation)-
- The state government will install smart meters in farmers homes for agriculture power connection as a part of Centre suggested reforms that it agreed to implement for a 2% hike in FRBM Act borrowing limit that will entail an additional loan of approx Rs 20 Crore to the state during the current fiscal highly placed.
- Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared that it was developing 10,000 solar power plants. This has been done so that electricity can be provided without any hindrance in the agriculture sector in the next 30 years.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh will also improve its broadcasting system by spending Rs 1700 crore so that farmers can be given more than 9 hours of electricity in a day.
How does the AP Agricultural Electricity Scheme work?
Here below we are giving you the process of how the YSR Agricultural Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme works:
- All the farmers of Andhra Pradesh must have to open their bank accounts to be a part of this electricity cash transfer scheme.
- In the bank account of selected farmers, the state government will transfer the money.
- After receiving the money, the farmers will have to pay their monthly electricity bills to the concerned power distribution company.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Agricultural Electricity Cash Scheme-
- As you know, this scheme is launched in Andhra Pradesh, so only the applicants who are residents of the state are eligible for the scheme.
- Once the farmers are selected they will have to pay the monthly electricity bill to the Power distribution company.
- This scheme is designed in such a way that the farmers do not have to pay a single rupee from their pocket to pay the electricity bill.
AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme Registration Process-
- All the farmers of Andhra Pradesh will be provided with monthly power supply bill money.
- For this farmers will have to open a bank account in their name.
- This electricity bill money will be directly credited to the bank account of the farmer.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has not announced the online registration/application process for the farmers.
- As soon as the government announces the registration process, we will update with you the complete details here.