Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Registration | Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Apply Online Form |
The concerned officials of the Government of Assam have initiated this Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme for the year 2020. Under this scheme, 50,000 subsidies will be given on educational loans to all those students who desire to pursue their higher education. Today with this article, we will provide you the eligibility standard of this Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme. The Assam government has launched this scheme. Through this article, we will also provide the step-by-step application process which will be very advantageous if you are a student of Assam state and desire to pursue higher education in your state.
The Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme was initiated to take care of all students of Assam state. This is specifically for those who desire to pursue higher education but are not able to obtain anything due to their financial condition. An amount of Rs. 50000 will be given to all the individuals who desire to take educational loans from banks to pursue their higher education. This scheme was inaugurated on 4th September 2020. Earlier the Chief Minister of Assam state had distributed Rs. 50000 among 1500 students. Around 5000 students have already obtained 50000 rupees under this scheme. This will be a very advantageous scheme for all the students.
Aim Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The major aim of initiating this Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme is to assist all those people who are not able to obtain higher education. As they do not have enough funds to apply in big colleges as well as schools. The Chief Minister of Assam state has already taken several steps for this. As a result, they can ensure free admission in many educational institutions to all students. This specifically includes those who are excellent in their results but are not able to obtain higher education. Evidently, this will help to enhance human capital in the Assam state. Along with this, this will also motivate Assamese students to take higher education more seriously.
Overview Of Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
|Name||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Of Assam State|
|Aim||Providing 50000 rupees to the students who take educational loans|
Advantages Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
The major advantage that the government will ensure to concerned people who desire to apply for this scheme is the obtainability of Rs. 50000 on any educational loan that the students of Assam state have taken. All the students will be able to cover the educational loan payment through 50000 Rs. visually given to them by the Assam Government. This 50000 Rs. has already been given to the 5,000 students of Assam States who have taken educational loans to pursue their higher education. The Assam government has previously initiated this scheme in the year 2016 also.
Interested ones can apply for this scheme. They just need to follow the below-mentioned eligibility standard:-
- The Aspirant must be a permanent and legal resident of the Assam state
- The student must have taken the educational loan from any of the Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank in Assam state
- The Bank must have been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- There are no income criteria available in this scheme
- The loan must have been sanctioned before 31st March 2019
- The amount of the loan must be Rs. 100000 or more
- The loan account must not be under the NPA status
- This is for all educational loans sanctioned since 1 April 2019, after the distribution of 25% of the sanctioned loan amount.
- The Beneficiaries already benefited under Bidya Lakshmi Scheme are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
There are certain people who will not be able to avail the advantages of the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme. They are as mentioned below:-
- If the repayment of the installments of your loans is past due for a particular time period then you can not apply for this scheme.
- All of the educational loans are designated as Non-Performing Assets after a specific time period of 90 days.
- The Assam government has launched the Bidya Lakshmi scheme in 2017. If you are one of the beneficiaries of this scheme then you can not apply for this Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- With the Bidya Lakshmi scheme, Government employees were able to obtain educational loans up to 5 to 10 lakh.
The Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Apply Online
Anyone can apply for this Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme. They will need to follow these simple steps as given below:-
- Firstly, click on the link provided here to navigate the official website of this scheme.
- Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy will appear before your screen
- Now click on the option termed as “Apply”.
- Consequently, Assam Abhinandhan Scheme Online Application Form 2020 will appear before your screen.
- Then fill all the necessary particulars
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Pan Card Particulars
- Bank Account Details
- After that upload the documents
- Loan Proof
- Proof of Address
- Pan Card Proof
- Following that click at “Submit” button to complete the application procedure.
- As a result Assam Government will transfer subsidy amount of Rs. 50,000 into your educational loan account.
Kindly Note- if you desire to obtain more information about this Assam Education Loan Scheme then stay connected with us in future. we will surely update all important details as soon as the government of Assam will release.