TS Abhaya Hastham |Telangana Abhaya Hastham Online Registration | Pension/Insurance Scheme Registration Form
We know very well that women are not completely safe in our country. Crimes against women are increasing day by day here. Women are not saved from these crimes and prejudices. Today we will make an attempt to raise this issue. In today’s article, we will tell you about Abhay Hastam Yojana 2021. Here we will tell you the step by step procedure to register yourself under this scheme. Along with this, we will give you information about various specifications related to this scheme like eligibility criteria, facilities and benefits etc. Along with this, we will also tell you about the purpose of the government related to this scheme.
Abhaya Hastham Scheme
The Abhaya Hastham scheme aims to secure elderly women. It is initiated by the government of Telangana. This scheme will assist the elderly woman 9f our society financially. As we all know, after a certain age the woman becomes so vulnerable. It is commonly seen that by the age of 60, the companions of women leave the world. In this situation, she becomes financially vulnerable. She is not able to support her family and even herself. They can even avail themselves the least of livelihood. This scheme is a boon for such women. The government is aiming to provide them with a livelihood. Under this scheme, the government will provide then pension and insurance. This is only for the woman above the age of 60. This scheme will be a helping hand for women.
The scheme works on the core contribution of Rs 365 per year by the women. Of this amount, the government also contributes Rs 365 per year for all the members. When those members attain the age of 60 years, then a minimum of Rs 500 is paid as a monthly pension. The amount of this pension can be between 500 to 2200 rupees. The amount of pension is based on the age of the receiving woman.
Goals of Abhaya Hastham Scheme
This scheme contains several benefits. The most important among them is financial aid. It is applicable for all women above the age of 65. It will be the biggest financial assistance for the women of our society. This scheme will ensure the security of women. And consequently, it will ensure the growth and development of our country. Especially the women section of Telangana state. The credit for launching this scheme goes to the concerned authorities of the Telangana government.
Under the Abhaya Hastham scheme, every female member of the age group of 18 to 59 years will contribute Re 1 per day. Similarly, the government will also give a co-contribution of Re 1 per day for each member. All the women of the state will do this work to help other women. And once the member reaches the age of 60 years. After that, they will also be given a monthly pension of Rs 500 per month. Women working in SHGs are appreciating this scheme with great enthusiasm.
Details Of Abhaya Hastham 2021
|Name||Abhaya Hastham scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing pensions and insurance|
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham 2021
The government has initiated this scheme to secure a dignified life for women and providing income security in their old age. It is a co-contributory scheme for women. There are several benefits for the beneficiary women under this scheme.
- The woman of self-help groups will get a pension of 500 rupees per month. The amount can fluctuate according to their eligibility.
- Every women member working in the self-help groups will get an amount of:
- A one-time of 30,000 rupees in the situation of natural death.
- A total amount of 75,000 rupees if the death is accidental.
- In the case of permanent disability, the woman is entitled to the one-time financial assistance of rupees 75,000.
- On the other hand, one can get the assistance of rupees 37,500 in case of partial disability.
- Furthermore, the child of the victim will receive a scholarship amount. The scholarship money is decided as rupees 1200. They can acquire this amount for their education up to the intermediate level. It is also applicable for studying in ITI (Industrial Technical Institute)
- However, the pension is for women above the age of 60. But if the member will die before the age of 59 years. The nominee of the victim will receive the insurance amount and all the earning.
- On the other hand, if the member will die after the age of 60. Then the nominee will receive the rest of the contribution made by the member.
The pension amount can be between 2200 to 500 rupees per month. The amount is decided on the basis of the age of the member. The age of applying for the scheme is taken under care while deciding the pension amount. Below is the table from which you can check the amount that you will receive.
|Age of Entry||Monthly Pension|
|18||2218/- rupees per month|
|25||1143/- rupees per month|
|30||727/- rupees per month|
|35||625/- rupees per month|
|40||600/- rupees per month|
|45||575/- rupees per month|
|50||500/- rupees per month|
|55||525/- rupees per month|
|60||500/- rupees per month|
The contribution amount
Under this scheme, every member has to contribute a fixed amount on annual basis. Members between the age of 18 to 59 years, contribute a total of Rs 385 / – in a year. This amount of 385 is divided into 2 as follows
- Fund of Rs 365 / – per person, one rupee per day.
- A service charge of Rs 20 / – per person
Again the amount of 365 per annum is divided into more two parts. The first part is rupees 75. This is given as JBY premium. The rest 290 rupees are added to the pension fund. The government also contributes an amount of rupees 365 for each member per year.
Key features of Abhaya Hastham scheme
- There is a committee to manage various affairs under this scheme. The State finance secretary, the Panchayat Raj and the Rural department secretaries are the members of this committee.
- The committee reviews the functioning of the Abhaya Hastham scheme. Moreover, it grants interest-free loans to women’s self-help groups.
- The government takes decisions of this scheme based on the recommendations of this committee.
- Under this pension scheme, more than 1 lakh women are contributing every month.
- Many of these women have also passed their age of 60. Consequently, now they are entitled to a monthly pension as per their eligibility.
- The concerned authorities of the district finalize the list. It is based on the data provided by the government.
There are eligibility criteria set for the beneficiaries. You can only avail of the benefits under the Abhaya Hastham scheme if you fulfill the eligibility criteria. The various decided criterion are as below.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Telangana state.
- Only one member from each family can register for this scheme.
- The beneficiary should be above the age of 60.
- This scheme is only applicable to the women belonging to the category below the poverty line. Which means you should be from the economically vulnerable section.
- You should have a white ration card to become eligible for this scheme.
- Most importantly the applicant must be an active member of some self-help group.
- You can receive the pension amount only if you have contributed at least one year. Which means you must apply before the age of 59.
You will need a few documents while applying for the Abhaya Hastham Scheme. The list of these documents is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
Procedure to apply for Abhaya Hastham scheme
If you find yourself eligible for this scheme and willing to apply for it. You can do so by following these steps. So, kindly go through this procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the VO office.
- The VO is responsible for managing the registration work of this scheme.
- Now, you can ask for an application form for this scheme from the VO office.
- Fill in all the required details in this form.
- After that, you need to attach the documents. The list of all the documents is as given above.
- The MS will verify your application form along with your documents.
- Lastly, the ZS will receive the report of your application and documents.
We have provided you with all the important details regarding the Abhaya Hastham pension and insurance scheme. For more information, you can contact the authorities at their official address. The contact details are as follows.
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
Hermitage Office Complex,
Huda Building, Hill Fort Road,
TCS e-Mail Contact: Hyderabad.firstname.lastname@example.org